***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

bybyebyiills.gif

4 hours until the Bills are over.  The window is closed.  I sort of feel bad for them.  

SAR I

I don't see this.  Bills are on a roll.  Bizarre as it sounds, think they go in and beat Andy/Mahomes tonight.  

EDIT:  Oops.  Wrote tonight instead of next week.  Maybe due to going with the red wine after the one Landshark?  LOL.   Sorry about that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

If I were a Rams' fan?  I'd be kicking dogs.  They are the most maddening, inconsistent team in the NFL.  Every week, you have no idea what you'll get on the field.  Awful.

Just happy that the right team showed up last week.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Why. It’s fun to watch a team that proves the oline and running is more important then a passrusher. 

No one ever argued Pass rusher is more important than OL.  Especially since quality OL's stop quality pass rushers.  But the OL has 5 spots, whereas 1-2 EDGE guys can disrupt an offense.

Meanwhile, Za'Darius Smith is having a very nice game.  He and Preston Smith are a huge part of GB's success.  Their defense was awful and cost them playoff games prior to the arrival of the Smith's.

Just now, Lith said:

Has the wildcat worked in the last decade?

I still remember the 1st game the dolphins brought it out vs the pats with cedric benson back there.  Bellichick had no answer for it at all and the steam was just coming out of his ears, totally unprepared for it and could not adjust.  It was beautiful.

20 minutes ago, Lith said:

Rodgers not looking great tonight.  Should have had the ID on that last play.  And the Packers are still up two TDs.

Then, before I even finish typing my post he makes a great throw to pick up the first. 

I know his record every year is great. But he falls on his face every season spare one. Had him in fantasy a  few times, and has the annoying and bad habit of not putting away lesser teams when he has a chance and then blowing games. Suspect part of it was Mccarthy is a doofus, but people get all over Favre and Peyton Manning and they're better over their careers in the playoffs than Rodgers. Now if he wins today and 2 more games, I'll readily amend that. 

• Upvote 2