Jump to content

Deshaunapolooza ****Official Deshaun Watson Speculation Megathread**** (Merged eleventy bajillion times)


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Glad I didnt choose Moon Knight as my avatar, he would probably think I'm in the KKK or something lol. 

The easier example would be a white washed character with Egyptian powers but you’re sorta dense

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All that really needs to be said, but thanks for coming to bat for me.

I've changed my profile and cover photos in honor of the man who's about to do so much to change the fortunes of the Jets for the better. 

I've been pretty strong on my thinking that all roads to Deshaun go through the Jets. As you just mentioned the Jets are just in this magical place right now due to Douglas's moves.  1. Most Draf

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

You keep revealing yourself. Yikes 

Ok dude. I guess Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman have revealed themselves too. Stupid ass. Get lost

Anyway, Deshaun isn’t getting traded time to lock the thread 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

He absolutely did.  Then went back more than half a century to prove his point.  Even hundreds of years.  

 

 

So the wealth gap exists why again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

The amount of defensiveness in this thread is hilarious. Relax white people, I assure you this isn’t as bad as actual racism. You’ll be fine. 

I’m a Black man on offense

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, football guy said:

Ok dude. I guess Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman have revealed themselves too. Stupid ass. Get lost

Anyway, Deshaun isn’t getting traded time to lock the thread 

Yep rich celebrities. You got me man!

and I was referring to your vote conspiracy election stuff 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

The amount of defensiveness in this thread is hilarious. Relax white people, I assure you this isn’t as bad as actual racism. You’ll be fine. 

Me: Relaxing

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

^^Worst post of the last 3 pages.

The last 3 pages are the worst post of the last 3 pages.

People suggesting systematic racism is overrated or overstated is almost as nuts as giving up 5 first rounders for Watson.

Run it back with Sammy and call it a day.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Everyone I’ve seen do it before is racist.  And so now you’re saying black people can’t be racist? I guess that kills the reverse discrimination point. Okay. 
 

EDIT: you’re also confusing two different people

You’re the racist police now. Or a racial psychiatrist. Did you get a degree in diagnosing racism? Can you tell us if the reason why Deshaun wants to join the Jets is because Houston is racist? I’d love to know

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DetroitRed said:

Many reasons.  You have a problem with wealth?

Why is there a large gap of wealth between white people and black people? One example is red lining, another is black people didn’t receive sh*t after slavery ended. Why else, you tell me

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

The easier example would be a white washed character with Egyptian powers but you’re sorta dense

That really went over your head, which isnt surprising.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I didn't write that you were subconsciously fascist (or racist, for that matter :))

I wasn't even directing my comment to anyone on this board. 

But people tend to dismiss black QBs rather quickly. 

Dude a black QB is literally the best QB of all time, after he dismantles the Bucs in less then 2 weeks he will officially get the crown of GOAT passed to him.  Sit back and enjoy.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, football guy said:

You’re the racist police now. Or a racial psychiatrist. Did you get a degree in diagnosing racism? Can you tell us if the reason why Deshaun wants to join the Jets is because Houston is racist? I’d love to know

You’re the one getting mad at “reverse discrimination” and talking about black lives matter 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Yep rich celebrities. You got me man!

and I was referring to your vote conspiracy election stuff 

I don’t believe election fraud is widespread man. I acknowledge it exists. There have been over 1000 arrests in the past year. It has happened in every election dating back to Lincoln. It didn’t just disappear because one side said it did. 


Point being that people on the “right” and “left” need to stop being such tribalists and believe every rallying cry they’re told by their base. If you believe in systemic voting fraud is possible you should believe that systemic racism is possible and Vice a versa. I don’t believe either is “widespread”, I believe both exist. Clear?

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tranquilo said:

Why is there a large gap of wealth between white people and black people? One example is red lining, another is black people didn’t receive sh*t after slavery ended. Why else, you tell me

Do married couples have more wealth?  Do single\divorced  white people have less wealth that married white people?

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

The last 3 pages are the worst post of the last 3 pages.

People suggesting systematic racism is overrated or overstated is almost as nuts as giving up 5 first rounders for Watson.

Run it back with Sammy and call it a day.

i think he meant that your posts are worse than systemic racism and i gotta be honest it's a tossup

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pac said:

The last 3 pages are the worst post of the last 3 pages.

People suggesting systematic racism is overrated or overstated is almost as nuts as giving up 5 first rounders for Watson.

Run it back with Sammy and call it a day.

^^2nd worst post in the last 4 pages

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, football guy said:

I don’t believe election fraud is widespread man. I acknowledge it exists. There have been over 1000 arrests in the past year. It has happened in every election dating back to Lincoln. It didn’t just disappear because one side said it did. 


Point being that people on the “right” and “left” need to stop being such tribalists and believe every rallying cry they’re told by their base. If you believe in systemic voting fraud is possible you should believe that systemic racism is possible and Vice a versa.

Yes but the people pushing election fraud say it’s widespread and the election was rigged. That’s a conspiracy based on bullsh*t 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DetroitRed said:

Do married couples have more wealth?  Do single\divorced  white people have less wealth that married white people?

Lol ok you don’t know sh*t if you’re deflecting like this. There’s a large gap of wealth between black people and white people and I gave you reasons why and you havent given any. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DetroitRed said:

Do married couples have more wealth?  Do single\divorced  white people have less wealth that married white people?

That doesn’t matter 

If you’re white and make more money than anyone with darker skin pigmentation, you’re part of the problem.

Get with the times, guy.

Geez

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Why is there a large gap of wealth between white people and black people? One example is red lining, another is black people didn’t receive sh*t after slavery ended. Why else, you tell me

Irish people didn't get sh*t after the 700 year occupation of their country by Britain. Which included murder, slavery, rape and a genocide from a famine that they chose to ignore. 

What's your point? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Yes it’s what he wears white, but I meant the smarter more sophisticated joke 

It's an internet message board. Better to assume someone wouldnt understand a sophisticated take, had to water it down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

i think he was meaning to say that your posts are worse than systemic racism and i gotta be honest it's a tossup

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, I think it's cool that Richard Sherman is driving the price down for us. I was cool with the Daniel Jerimiah proposal @ 3 1's over the next three years, but if Sherm thinks we can get it done for the #2 overall, maybe throw in everyone's favorite ginger-redemption-story, I'd be thrilled.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bgivs21 said:

Irish people didn't get sh*t after the 700 year occupation of their country by Britain. Which included murder, slavery, rape and a genocide from a famine that they chose to ignore. 

What's your point? 

Wow. So after the British left, were the Irish second class citizens in their own country? They dealt with red lining, segregation, Jim Crow laws, sundown towns in their own country? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...