Deshaunapolooza ****Official Deshaun Watson Speculation Megathread**** (Merged eleventy bajillion times)

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, football guy said:

Ok dude. I guess Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman have revealed themselves too. Stupid ass. Get lost

Anyway, Deshaun isn’t getting traded time to lock the thread 

Yep rich celebrities. You got me man!

and I was referring to your vote conspiracy election stuff 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

^^Worst post of the last 3 pages.

The last 3 pages are the worst post of the last 3 pages.

People suggesting systematic racism is overrated or overstated is almost as nuts as giving up 5 first rounders for Watson.

Run it back with Sammy and call it a day.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Everyone I’ve seen do it before is racist.  And so now you’re saying black people can’t be racist? I guess that kills the reverse discrimination point. Okay. 

EDIT: you’re also confusing two different people

You’re the racist police now. Or a racial psychiatrist. Did you get a degree in diagnosing racism? Can you tell us if the reason why Deshaun wants to join the Jets is because Houston is racist? I’d love to know

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, DetroitRed said:

Many reasons.  You have a problem with wealth?

Why is there a large gap of wealth between white people and black people? One example is red lining, another is black people didn’t receive sh*t after slavery ended. Why else, you tell me

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I didn't write that you were subconsciously fascist (or racist, for that matter :))

I wasn't even directing my comment to anyone on this board. 

But people tend to dismiss black QBs rather quickly. 

Dude a black QB is literally the best QB of all time, after he dismantles the Bucs in less then 2 weeks he will officially get the crown of GOAT passed to him.  Sit back and enjoy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, football guy said:

You’re the racist police now. Or a racial psychiatrist. Did you get a degree in diagnosing racism? Can you tell us if the reason why Deshaun wants to join the Jets is because Houston is racist? I’d love to know

You’re the one getting mad at “reverse discrimination” and talking about black lives matter 

4 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Yep rich celebrities. You got me man!

and I was referring to your vote conspiracy election stuff 

I don’t believe election fraud is widespread man. I acknowledge it exists. There have been over 1000 arrests in the past year. It has happened in every election dating back to Lincoln. It didn’t just disappear because one side said it did. 

Point being that people on the “right” and “left” need to stop being such tribalists and believe every rallying cry they’re told by their base. If you believe in systemic voting fraud is possible you should believe that systemic racism is possible and Vice a versa. I don’t believe either is “widespread”, I believe both exist. Clear?

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Tranquilo said:

Why is there a large gap of wealth between white people and black people? One example is red lining, another is black people didn’t receive sh*t after slavery ended. Why else, you tell me

Do married couples have more wealth?  Do single\divorced  white people have less wealth that married white people?

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

People suggesting systematic racism is overrated or overstated is almost as nuts as giving up 5 first rounders for Watson.

i think he meant that your posts are worse than systemic racism and i gotta be honest it's a tossup

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

^^2nd worst post in the last 4 pages

• Haha 1

Just now, football guy said:

I don’t believe election fraud is widespread man. I acknowledge it exists. There have been over 1000 arrests in the past year. It has happened in every election dating back to Lincoln. It didn’t just disappear because one side said it did. 

Point being that people on the “right” and “left” need to stop being such tribalists and believe every rallying cry they’re told by their base. If you believe in systemic voting fraud is possible you should believe that systemic racism is possible and Vice a versa.

Yes but the people pushing election fraud say it’s widespread and the election was rigged. That’s a conspiracy based on bullsh*t 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Do married couples have more wealth?  Do single\divorced  white people have less wealth that married white people?

Lol ok you don’t know sh*t if you’re deflecting like this. There’s a large gap of wealth between black people and white people and I gave you reasons why and you havent given any. 

That doesn’t matter 

If you’re white and make more money than anyone with darker skin pigmentation, you’re part of the problem.

Get with the times, guy.

Geez

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Irish people didn't get sh*t after the 700 year occupation of their country by Britain. Which included murder, slavery, rape and a genocide from a famine that they chose to ignore. 

What's your point? 

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Yes it’s what he wears white, but I meant the smarter more sophisticated joke 

It's an internet message board. Better to assume someone wouldnt understand a sophisticated take, had to water it down. 

Just now, bgivs21 said:

Irish people didn't get sh*t after the 700 year occupation of their country by Britain. Which included murder, slavery, rape and a genocide from a famine that they chose to ignore. 

What's your point? 

Wow. So after the British left, were the Irish second class citizens in their own country? They dealt with red lining, segregation, Jim Crow laws, sundown towns in their own country?