Deshaunapolooza ****Official Deshaun Watson Speculation Megathread**** (Merged eleventy bajillion times)

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

There are many reasons , mostly white racism.  

Not the case today.   No reason for any hard working, disciplined American, not to gain wealth today. Regardless of race.  Having kids out of wedlock and at an early age will put the average white man in the poor house.  I’m sure some here can testify 

Alright but understand that wealth takes decades and generations to accumulate. Think of it as white people getting a head start that multiplies over the next few generations. 

14 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

That’s not deflecting.  That’s your answer to lack of wealth.

When you have 75% of your kids born out of wedlock , you’re not gaining wealth. And a whole lot of other things. 

AAEE022E-44D1-4483-9DB2-53A08D8EFB33.jpeg.5b4649ee7ab5481421cd71db2743ee96.jpeg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

There are many reasons , mostly white racism.  

Not the case today.   No reason for any hard working, disciplined American, not to gain wealth today. Regardless of race.  Having kids out of wedlock and at an early age will put the average white man in the poor house.  I’m sure some here can testify 

Yeah like I forget do you need to be white to buy GameStop stock?

Just now, Tranquilo said:

You try witty one liners but continue to expose yourself as someone who has no ******* clue about any of this. Can’t wait for your next zinger!!!

I have plenty of clues, I just dont agree with you on a single thing you have said, and I understood a couple pages back that you dont have the mental capacity to have anything resembling an intelligent objective conversation.

So bearing that in mind, I chose not to engage in debate with you for two reasons, 1 - I dont want to get banned/have the thread locked and 2 - @football guy is eviscerating you on his own. Didnt feel the need to pile on. 

Much love though, I admire your persistence. 

Just now, JTJet said:

I have plenty of clues, I just dont agree with you on a single thing you have said, and I understood a couple pages back that you dont have the mental capacity to have anything resembling an intelligent objective conversation.

So bearing that in mind, I chose not to engage in debate with you for two reasons, 1 - I dont want to get banned/have the thread locked and 2 - @football guy is eviscerating you on his own. Didnt feel the need to pile on. 

Much love though, I admire your persistence. 

Haha that’s what I thought. More rationalization for your lack of substance and the post version of “HOLD ME BACK.”

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Seriously, who the fu(k is David Culley? What an awful couple months for the Texans. 

He actually has a pretty decent resume and it w as the guy I said I had a feeling they would hire.  I was taken to task because of his age.

As coach:

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Seriously, who the fu(k is David Culley? What an awful couple months for the Texans. 

Widely respected. Not a single coach will talk badly about him and you’ll hear a lot of “lucky to have him.” 

Texans probably view him as someone who will establish a new culture and I’ve the bridge between FO and the locker room. At 65 years old, he won’t be expected to be there long term. He’ll oversee the cultural rebuild

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He actually has a pretty decent resume and it w as the guy I said I had a feeling they would hire.  I was taken to task because of his age.

As coach:

Passing game coordinator for the Ravens. That's funny.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Look up redlining then come back to me. 

Sorry I don’t have your version of it.  You don’t want to see the other side I get it.  But yeah the government is systematically destroying all small businesses with there lock downs, I know what it means and how it works apparently you don’t.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Sorry I don’t have your version of it.  You don’t want to see the other side I get it.  But yeah the government is systematically destroying all small businesses with there lock downs, I know what it means and how it works apparently you don’t.

? This isn’t about sides dude just look up the history of redlining. It’s one of the reasons for the wealth gap. You can start there. 

Just now, Tranquilo said:

Haha that’s what I thought. More rationalization for your lack of substance and the post version of “HOLD ME BACK.”

You figured it out! You sure got meeee!

You're clearly new around here but threads have gotten locked here for MUCH less than the conversation you have dove into. I would love nothing more than to debate you in this, but this isnt the place to do it, and you would lose anyways. 

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

? This isn’t about sides dude just look up the history of redlining. It’s one of the reasons for the wealth gap. You can start there. 

2 wrongs don’t make a right.  It was wrong then and it’s wrong now.

Just now, JTJet said:

You figured it out! You sure got meeee!

You're clearly new around here but threads have gotten locked here for MUCH less than the conversation you have dove into. I would love nothing more than to debate you in this, but this isnt the place to do it, and you would lose anyways. 

“If I tried I would beat you so bad!!!”

lol you’re a joke, dude 

2 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Look up redlining then come back to me. 

Guess what, we agree on something! Redlining existed and it was horrible. Major strides have been made to correct it. Doesn’t happen over night unfortunately. It’s also not proof of widespread systemic racism, nor does it mean that having Justin Fields as an inferior QB prospect to Zach Wilson can only be explained by subconscious systemic racism.