4 years $160m for Dak

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow! Good for him.

If anyone thinks Deshaun Watson is playing for $10mm next year you're insane.

I would be absolutely stunned if he doesnt demand new money when hes traded. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Deshaun Watson is a bargain. Print out your sh*tty “We can’t afford Watson” takes, eat them, sh*t them out, then eat the sh*t, because you are just that stupid.

First off, he's not going to play for that price...

Second, Cheap for him or not, the Jets don't have the talent to support his current contract regardless of how it compares to Dak's...Let alone what he's going to demand.

It'll be something like - I'll only agree to this trade (as he has a no trade clause) if we redo my contract. and whatever team is desperate enough to give up 4 first round picks will pay the $40mm per.

NO WAY he plays for $10mm...It's just not going to happen.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Deshaun Watson is a bargain. Print out your sh*tty “We can’t afford Watson” takes, eat them, sh*t them out, then eat the sh*t, because you are just that stupid.

You are really close to ignore status. You add nothing constructive to this board.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

In all seriousness, if I were Watson, I’d have them tear up my deal and push a lot of money into the signing bonus right away. Become a free agent again at 30 years old while having enough money to afford a loft in Harden’s building in Brooklyn.

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I do not mind the money, but I will not cough up the draft picks.  We are not good enough.  Start planning for tomorrow not a vacation to the Maldives.  More Steelers and less Ralph Kramden.

• Upvote 2