Sam excited for his next chapter

I think Sam is going to kill it in Carolina.  Joe Brady, Christian McCaffery, Robby, David Moore, DJ Moore, 8th pick in the draft will be Pitts or Waddle or Smith or Chase and in Round 2 could be Toney or Bateman or Moore or Freiremuth.

He'll have more talent next year than all the talent he had in 3 years as a Jet.

They will build around him.

Like we should have.  

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, undertow said:

100 percent chance you follow Skip Bayless on Twitter.

Ah, big no on that one.  Other than JN, I don't have a twitter or any other social media account.  Plus, I have believed for at least a decade or more that all sports media types are dopes, clueless shills and/or a-holes.

My comment was born out of having to watch Darnold's inept-minus play over three years.  The thought of him and those folks celebrating anything is personally nauseating.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Ah, big no on that one.  Other than JN, I don't have a twitter or any other social media account.  Plus, I have believed for at least a decade or more that all sports media types are dopes, clueless shills and/or a-holes.

My comment was born out of having to watch Darnold's inept-minus play over three years.  The thought of him and those folks celebrating anything is personally nauseating.

Funny thing many more NY Jets fans were celebrating last night.  

We also suffered for 3 years watching him attempt to play QB for the NY Jets. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, slats said:

I don't think it's a big deal. I don't think it's anything but a guy expressing a little emotion about losing a teammate of three years. I don't think Joe Douglas took any notice. 

I think Maye gets extended. 

Honestly I think his worry about this is the reason he had to go with Darnold or Wilson (assuming it's Wilson) but not both. Bring in another veteran, fine, but both would/should be new faces.

It's not good for the locker room where the guys have to emotionally choose between the guy they've known for 3 years and the newbie who just got there.

Maye's reaction I'm sure is shared by more than one other non-tweeter on the team, and I think vindicates that decision by the FO. 

• Upvote 2