Sam excited for his next chapter

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I really wish him nothing but the best. What this team did to him was absolutely criminal. Its a shame.

I don’t believe for one second that Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, or Josh Allen would be what they are if they were drafted here and went through the same experience. I believe Sam has the ability to be better than all of those guys.

He had a lot of bad luck here. The obvious we all know. But think how BAD it was!

• GM who isn’t in the league and wasn’t ever considered for a GM job prior or after us.

• 2 OC’s not in the league anymore, 1 of them was out of the league for almost a decade prior.

• 2 of the worst head coaches.

• One of, it not the worst offensive roster in the league between 2018-2020.

Sam had his own issues, which is why I’m happy we traded him and are moving on. But the majority of this was done by this joke franchise.

so true. we can only hope douglas knows what he is doing...otherwise rinse repeat.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Gona miss Sam. He is Gona crush it one day I’m certain.

We took quite the gamble here 

I agree. I think he’s going to end up being another of the great QB that got away stories for us...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Kids a good soldier. He toed the company line, but if you picked up on what he talked about with Rhule regarding culture - he knew this team was toxic - and like Leo, Jamal and many others was happy to leave.

Hopefully we’ve moved past that toxicity as a franchise & we can start housing happy players. Maye seems like the next unhappy camper out the door.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hopefully we’ve moved past that toxicity as a franchise & we can start housing happy players. Maye seems like the next unhappy camper out the door.

Based on what? One facepalm tweet? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Here is a very interesting take on the Darnold trade and one we as Jets fans had better be aware of.....

Listen, do i think Sam will be better this yr than last? Of course he will be, it would be almost impossible to be worse than he was last yr. Will he ever be a top 15 qb, absolutely not.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

He is not celebrating going to Carolina he is celebrating them picking up his option. Kid just made a cool 19 million dollars guaranteed.

Just think about this for a minute.

How BAD this Jets organization was the past 3 years.  This guy was LITERALLY the worst ranked QB in the NFL - and just got $19mm...

The Panthers just said - the Jets are sooooo bad that we think the worst QB in the league is worth $19mm a year and 3 draft picks.

So sad, so very, very sad.

Let's hope JD knows how to build!