Training Camp Tweets ‘21 7/28(Zach Wilson-less edition)

46 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

This is the sh*t tho. They caved on Darnold now trying not to give Wilson the same deal won’t fly. Even in death Big Macc hurts us.

Sorry, that doesn't  fly. It is JD job to get Zack's deal done. Whatever Mac did is history. Different GM, different terms. If he can't  get that across, we have big problems

What I think is JD is trying to be too much of an accountant here

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am fine with it.  Vets on the first team.  Davis, Cole and Crowder.  Let the young guys, Mims and Moore earn their spots.

Also based on the way Cole lit it up during minicamp (While Mims was sidelined again) there was no way that Cole didn't earn the starting reps for day 1 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Time for Zach to tell his agent to give up the offset language; get the best deal you can in timing of bonus payments and get me to camp. 

If Lawrence, Lance, AND Fields got it removed, I can almost guarantee that this isn’t going to happen.  

I think it’s time we start worrying that this might go well into August.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If Lawrence, Lance, AND Fields got it removed, I can almost guarantee that this isn’t going to happen.  

I think it’s time we start worrying that this might go well into August.

I’m just not feeling like it’s going to take that long. If it goes well into August, it’s more than just offset language if you ask me. He’ll be in there soon.