Lafleur: Mims had another “great” practice

Rhg1084

4 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Get what under control? Lol. It is under control, the media just wants to ask about it every single press conference. 

Agreed it's only a problem in our world. At least it gives us something  to argue about. That and whether  a rookie qb is garbage to games in and how the sky is falling because a rookie HC OC QB combo is not a world beater week 2.

Logic is in short supply 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Then those other 52 guys need to start winning games. This is the Boy Scouts, it’s not about life lessons. It’s about winning football games. 

I'm sure the other eleven 76ers were pissed each night Iverson was dropping 30+....  #Practice.  

• Upvote 2

Mims can't be activated and play in a game because he hasn't shown in a game that he knows all of the WR positions in a game before...but, if he should ever find himself in a game somehow and show that he knows the positions when in a game, then and only then will he be activated for a game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Then why wasn't he cut. 

Because he was a high draft pick last year so they’re giving him every opportunity to learn the playbook, fix his attitude and work ethic.  If he was a 4th round pick he would already be gone.

• Upvote 1

So the entire season now comes down to whether Mims is active or not?  Some of you need another hobby.  Ridiculous.  Lawson injures his achilles and its "no big deal - next man up."  ( hint - there is no next man up for Lawson).  Mims sits behind Davis, Moore,  Cole, Berrios, Smith and it's all anyone wants to talk about except how the rebuild is failing after two weeks.

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Because he was a high draft pick last year so they’re giving him every opportunity to learn the playbook, fix his attitude and work ethic.  If he was a 4th round pick he would already be gone.

Is there any concern inside the building that some players (Becton, Mims, Quinnen) don’t appear to be running through walls for Saleh, considering that was his rep coming in?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I stated a truthful fact unfortunately you find it childish. 

Besides the fact that you were wrong (Mims does not have more receptions than Keelan Cole and Jeff Smith), you somehow thought that Mims having one catch was enough to beat out a guy who also has a catch and plays special teams. Come back to me when you have some more "truthful facts" because you came at me with false "facts."

8 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Besides the fact that you were wrong (Mims does not have more receptions than Keelan Cole and Jeff Smith), you somehow thought that Mims having one catch was enough to beat out a guy who also has a catch and plays special teams. Come back to me when you have some more "truthful facts" because you came at me with false "facts."

@TheNuuFaaolaExperience

Keelan Cole 0 catches 0 yards 

Jeff Smith 1 catch 35 yards 

Denzel Mims 1 catch 40 yards 

You cant handle FACTS 

Google is your friend before you spew  lies and drivel. 

• Haha 2