To All the Haters Here

7 hours ago, freestater said:

Always? 

image.png.40137b0ea2449e32ebb72ad6e57cd765.png

Those were called "pinks and greens", and they are ******* dope. I wish I had that instead of the lame forest green 4 pocket Class A that was actually a knock off of the German uniforms of WWII,  but obviously not in grey and definitely not in black. 

Anyway, uniform is diff than a business suit, and the rules are definitely different. ? 

11 hours ago, MarySantiago said:

Wow, so you guys are sexist too? It’s not possible for a female to actually know what she’s talking about when it comes to football? I thought this was a place for actual Jets fans…I guess I was wrong….you guys are nothing but haters, and disrespectful haters at that, especially to people who don’t think like you, or who actually know more than you…you “guys” make me sick

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Your leader of men is 1-5 and his CS, that he selected, is inept and are as incompetent as AG CS was.  To be perfectly honest, they have actually brought ineptitude to new heights not seen since that great leader of men Rich Kotite. 

Finally, before you cast aspersions about the board's posters you may want to consider where your posting, how the sardonic comments are more accurate but funny... It seems to me, people who express race or gender discrimination are usually the ones who are the most biases.  have  a nice day...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MarySantiago said:

I read all the posts here, and comment on some. Yeah, I get it. This is a place for frustrated Jets fans to vent and express their opinions. I’m not gonna touch on the topic of JD again. Robert Saleh, tho, is one of the best “leader of men” in the NFL today. Check it out if you think I’m wrong…there are many news articles about him. I also agree by watching every press conference he holds. By no means is he Adam Gase, who could barely put a sentence together after a game, and who looked lost all the time. “What team am I coaching again?” was the look on his face. Saleh said from DAY ONE we weren’t making the playoffs this year. It’s about growth. He also warned Zach Wilson would experience highs and lows all season…he’s a rookie! He said this after our win, even tho he was proud of our guys! I’m always proud to be a Jets fan, wearing my hoodies or shirts out in public, no matter what is said to me. My guess is that those here who are putting down your team and players are closet fans. You bitch about your team publicly, but when they’ve won a game or two, well, suddenly you’re a proud Jets fan. Please! Before you sit here and talk sh*t, follow them as closely as I do…on a daily. THEN maybe you’ll cut them a little slack in public and be a TRUE Jets fanemoji817.pngemoji817.png

Is this real?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MarySantiago said:

I read all the posts here, and comment on some. Yeah, I get it. This is a place for frustrated Jets fans to vent and express their opinions. I’m not gonna touch on the topic of JD again. Robert Saleh, tho, is one of the best “leader of men” in the NFL today. Check it out if you think I’m wrong…there are many news articles about him. I also agree by watching every press conference he holds. By no means is he Adam Gase, who could barely put a sentence together after a game, and who looked lost all the time. “What team am I coaching again?” was the look on his face. Saleh said from DAY ONE we weren’t making the playoffs this year. It’s about growth. He also warned Zach Wilson would experience highs and lows all season…he’s a rookie! He said this after our win, even tho he was proud of our guys! I’m always proud to be a Jets fan, wearing my hoodies or shirts out in public, no matter what is said to me. My guess is that those here who are putting down your team and players are closet fans. You bitch about your team publicly, but when they’ve won a game or two, well, suddenly you’re a proud Jets fan. Please! Before you sit here and talk sh*t, follow them as closely as I do…on a daily. THEN maybe you’ll cut them a little slack in public and be a TRUE Jets fanemoji817.pngemoji817.png

Thanks for stopping by.

On 10/30/2021 at 7:14 AM, MarySantiago said:

Best Thank You Mary GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 7:14 AM, MarySantiago said:

Are you any closer to understanding what the “TRUE” Jets fan mentality is yet?

Or do you still think your “extensive” knowledge of less than a year with the Jets is enough experience to know better than fans that have lived this for decades?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

LMFAO

34 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

That took balls to write. I love chicks with balls. Wait that came out wrong. 

I think this thread deserves consideration to be pinned.  I bumped it a second time.

This thread is hysterical…

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/30/2021 at 7:45 AM, Jackie Treehorn said:

Wow, this will be a ride. 

985A70B5-0CFB-42BE-B61D-A3B7C487AD8F.gif

Not to change the subject, but it always bothered me that he just didn't paddle around the island and launch from the other side. The island could not possibly have had such vicious waves from every side. Or, maybe just launch on an evening when the sees were a little more calm?

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Not to change the subject, but it always bothered me that he just didn't paddle around the island and launch from the other side. The island could not possibly have had such vicious waves from every side. Or, maybe just launch on an evening when the sees were a little more calm?

Always bothered me he decided not to open one FexEx package that washed up onto shore. If Castaway was a European movie, when he finally delivered it at the end and the lady opened it, it would be a satellite phone and spare battery lol.

• Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

Always bothered me he decided not to open one FexEx package that washed up onto shore. If Castaway was a European movie, when he finally delivered it at the end and the lady opened it, it would be a satellite phone and spare battery lol.

Or the entire Vivid Video oeuvre on Blu-Ray with a solar powered player.

• Haha 1