Congrats to everyone on this board

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Regardless if you've been positive or negative towards the Jets on this board, all of you are true fans.  Enjoy the day.  We all deserve to enjoy a football Sunday...even if it only a couple of times a year ....because of our dedication.  I'm proud of you all for sticking with it. Enjoy the week my fellow idiots who refuse to give up on this team. I love you all :)

Cmas 2019 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Regardless if you've been positive or negative towards the Jets on this board, all of you are true fans.  Enjoy the day.  We all deserve to enjoy a football Sunday...even if it only a couple of times a year ....because of our dedication.  I'm proud of you all for sticking with it. Enjoy the week my fellow idiots who refuse to give up on this team. I love you all :)

61c43e4e1cbee2a591742f736e0998e412ca7572

• Haha 1

Great win.  Just bask in the glory knowing we have the best young gm, head coach and offensive coordinator in the league.  We have tons of draft picks to build this roster.  And, in 4 days, we get to really evaluate what we have in White Mike.

The future is brighter then it has been since Parcells was here.  Enjoy jet fans!  We have finally done it!

• Haha 1