Unfortunately Mike White is SOFT

9 minutes ago, longsuffering88 said:

He could have played. It’s an elbow stinger.

I’m done with him. Pussy.

we have horrible players. No heart.

If you knew anything about football you would know that you have to actually be able to grip the ball to throw it.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joejet said:

If you knew anything about football you would know that you have to actually be able to grip the ball to throw it.

It also helps if you can actually feel the ball in your hand.

I've had that happen to me, and having your hand completely numb is not good for a quarterback.

• Upvote 1

Ever think they held him out because they don't want a QB controversy. Nobody thought Mike White was any good. I wouldn't put it past this team after Hackenberg fiasco. You have a practice  Squad QB showing up your #2 35 million guaranteed QB. If White played good you never be able to put Zach back in have to eat 35 million. He got a stinger the Jets management saw opportunity to stop this if zach is practicing next week take this to the bank.

• Thumb Down 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Ever think they held him out because they don't want a QB controversy. Nobody thought Mike White was any good. I wouldn't put it past this team after Hackenberg fiasco. You have a practice  Squad QB showing up your #2 35 million guaranteed QB. If White played good you never be able to put Zach back in have to eat 35 million. He got a stinger the Jets management saw opportunity to stop this if zach is practicing next week take this to the bank.

If anything this creates a controversy because it leaves fans thinking white is good without giving him and opportunity to implode 

• Upvote 2

Just now, nyjets1969 said:

Well I've seen it with this ownership the injury came before he threw that TD If White is playing next week then I'm wrong but if Zach is playing or Flacco I take it as a possibility. 

They're going to try to trade for another QB past the deadline and get fined a 2nd round pick for violating the rules

1 minute ago, Uncle Nicco said:

If anything this creates a controversy because it leaves fans thinking white is good without giving him and opportunity to implode 

Mike White is so good the entire team collapses when he goes down.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, longsuffering88 said:

He got hit in the arm on the drive 

but well before the TD

why is this hard to grasp

he is soft

so you are saying that after he got injured, he was soft enough to stay and finish the drive?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Why is Mike White and Hackenberg in the same paragraph?