The ***Official*** You know you’re going to make fun of Fields MNF thread

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets coaching staff is willfully locking a healthy Zach Wilson into a foot locker for the next three weeks but, sure, Justin Fields was the more problematic draft choice. 

Lol I was just going to criticize the Bears CS for exposing Fields to this scary Steeler defense.

Amazing how cavalier they’re being with his psyche.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets coaching staff is willfully locking a healthy Zach Wilson into a foot locker for the next three weeks but, sure, Justin Fields was the more problematic draft choice. 

Fields doesn’t stand a chance. He was an irredeemable prospect from the jump. Wilson’s flaws may be ironed out or not but he was and still is a better prospect than this trash.

Fields’ legs are all that he has at this level, his pocket awareness and accuracy under pressure is as bad as any practice squad QB.

You can see why Nagy was desperate to play Dalton, he knows what he has here and knows it’s going to sink him. But every fan of every team and every talking head is blaming him while Justin Fields runs around like a headless chicken every other and play throwing up punts.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Fields doesn’t stand a chance. He was an irredeemable prospect from the jump. Wilson’s flaws may be ironed out or not but he was and still is a better prospect than this trash.

Fields’ legs are all that he has at this level, his pocket awareness and accuracy under pressure is as bad as any practice squad QB.

You can see why Nagy was desperate to play Dalton, he knows what he has here and knows it’s going to sink him. But every fan of every team and every talking head is blaming him while Justin Fields runs around like a headless chicken every other and play throwing up punts.

I wouldn’t bet a dime that either Wilson or Fields is starting in the NFL in three years.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I was the Bears, I would simply assign someone to block TJ Watt. 

Coaches and scheme think they are so damn smart by 'tricking' the best players in the league and not blocking them.  And of course if it fouls up you get your qb killed.  The NFL is so totally over coached on both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

you know why. stop playing games

if Daulton played like White did Fields would be in a locker too.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Coaches and scheme think they are so damn smart by 'tricking' the best players in the league and not blocking them.  And of course if it fouls up you get your qb killed.  The NFL is so totally over coached on both sides of the ball.

You see that in every game. It’s mind boggling

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s coming, you know it is. Post after post of the JN greatest hits…

”glad we didn’t take this kid”

”his ceiling is Zach’s floor”

”running QBs are ticking time bombs”

I could go on, but I’ll let you guys take it from here!

btw I love the kid, and I’m hoping he balls out tonight…

the nfl is a better place/product if both turn out to be franchise faces

• Upvote 3