Merry Christmas!

jetstream23

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My new-ish gf, after being warned not to buy me Jets tickets or paraphernalia, went ahead and got me a coffee table book of Times articles chronicling Jets’s history from the Titans days all the way up to the draft of Zach Wilson*. She knows nothing about the Jets, so I added context to each page we flipped through in the book. I told her how I met Namath once and how cool he was, and what a shame it was that he was Cosa Nostra along with Sinatra and then ruined his knee, and how Gerry Philbin wanted him dead. I got progressively annoyed flipping through all the Pat Ryan/Ken O’Brien/Freeman McNeil years because my Jets fandom started at the end of the Joe Walton Era where it had all crashed down.  I reached a howling crescendo as we passed through the Parcells/Belichick betrayal to the Herm/Pennington Era and a complete ERASURE of the Mangini Era which I had to RECAP for her as context for all the REX FELLATING THE TIMES DID and the Sheldon Silver ASS ******* that led to Silver’s RIGHTEOUS IMPRISONMENT and our hideous Air Conditioner Stadium/Monument to Graft. Then it fast-forwards to Zach Wilson being drafted, to which she goes “That’s the Zach guy you’re always annoyed about? He’s a cutie!” And then we closed the book and didn’t talk to each other for 45 minutes. Merry Christmas. Go Jets. 

197E4B43-1EC3-45CF-A3F0-B59E7C03CD99.jpeg

26AAA5DB-944D-4772-977C-32E0D285AF10.jpeg

EB78BBA6-CCA1-4964-9FD3-FA3AF24894ED.jpeg

285DE2C0-3794-4328-8A38-381E872BEF77.jpeg

79BA858C-D605-4FE3-85A5-FCC165EB4056.jpeg

350258FC-8621-4CF1-8BF4-A482C03BBF9E.jpeg

That jump pass picture is awesome.   

I feel the Christmas spirt knowing @T0mShane* has sweet Zachary on his coffee table.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

My new-ish gf, after being warned not to buy me Jets tickets or paraphernalia, went ahead and got me a coffee table book of Times articles chronicling Jets’s history from the Titans days all the way up to the draft of Zach Wilson*. She knows nothing about the Jets, so I added context to each page we flipped through in the book. I told her how I met Namath once and how cool he was, and what a shame it was that he was Cosa Nostra along with Sinatra and then ruined his knee, and how Gerry Philbin wanted him dead. I got progressively annoyed flipping through all the Pat Ryan/Ken O’Brien/Freeman McNeil years because my Jets fandom started at the end of the Joe Walton Era where it had all crashed down.  I reached a howling crescendo as we passed through the Parcells/Belichick betrayal to the Herm/Pennington Era and a complete ERASURE of the Mangini Era which I had to RECAP for her as context for all the REX FELLATING THE TIMES DID and the Sheldon Silver ASS ******* that led to Silver’s RIGHTEOUS IMPRISONMENT and our hideous Air Conditioner Stadium/Monument to Graft. Then it fast-forwards to Zach Wilson being drafted, to which she goes “That’s the Zach guy you’re always annoyed about? He’s a cutie!” And then we closed the book and didn’t talk to each other for 45 minutes. Merry Christmas. Go Jets. 

I did not receive such a book for Christmas.

But, I'm going to print your post and bind it into a smallish pamphlet that I will display on my own..... coffee table.

Thank you.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seibelt said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0a4bcd9e4c12c6af2eda9b866fb0221e.jpeg

Greatest Xmas present from my son, EVER!

51 minutes ago, Seibelt said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9a00fcdebe901495b6cfed40b76c3480.jpeg

until I opened the beer coasters, this is the only time I smiled this season!!

FYI, he is a Dolphin fan……….

Call me crazy, but I think your son the Dolphins fan is kinda making fun of dad's team. lol

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Call me crazy, but I think your son the Dolphins fan is kinda making fun of dad's team. lol

Yes he is, and deservedly so.

However during preseason I showed him the video of the team at the Islanders game and we both said even if Feeney is not NFL caliber he will always be someone we want to drink with. How many players can you say that about and actually mean it??

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

YES LOVED THE FAT REX RYAN

AND

SNACKS

Merry Christmas.  I hope everyone had a good day or two with family and loved ones!

We are certainly living in crazy and uncertain times. Christmas is a great time to step back and focus on what is truly important. God bless you everyone!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Merry Christmas.  I hope everyone had a good day or two with family and loved ones!

We are certainly living in crazy and uncertain times. Christmas is a great time to step back and focus on what is truly important. God bless you everyone!

Thanks for this board. 

Go Jets!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Ya got me feeling frisky, might have to do something about it

20211226_001236.jpg

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks Max, the same to you and yours!

I've said it before and will say it again, thanks for this board and the community of people here who make it an oasis from the rest of the craziness of the times we live in!

Merry Christmas to all and a healthy and happy new year

• Upvote 4

On 12/25/2021 at 11:07 AM, Fantasy Island said:

Merry Christmas to you all.  My daughter is coming up to NY on Tuesday to see 3 Broadway plays .

Company

Hades Town

Six

Please keep your fingers crossed that the plays aren't cancelled and the flights aren't delayed.

That's my Christmas wish.

So happy!!!!!!!!!!!! after two Cancellations my daughter got to see:

Hades Town

Company with Patty Lupone

Chicago

She didn't like Central Park.

So glad the Covid didn't ruin her trip.

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2021 at 12:50 PM, FidelioJet said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX1YjYBJGcC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nothing to do with the Jets but just thought this was funny.

That was funny and creative!

Whoever called the fire department is an idiot though.  Why not walk over and pick up the ladder for the guy if you thought it was real?

• Haha 2

On 12/25/2021 at 12:53 PM, T0mShane said:

Lucky gal

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lucky gal

Capped off her holiday weekend by making her watch every snap of Jets-Jaguars and reminding her every few minutes that, because of her, we could have been trapped in that frozen concrete hellhole in New Jersey watching that debacle and praying for death.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Capped off her holiday weekend by making her watch every snap of Jets-Jaguars and reminding her every few minutes that, because of her, we could have been trapped in that frozen concrete hellhole in New Jersey watching that debacle and praying for death.

Please stop y’all are too cute omg

• Haha 1