Jags fans to wear “clown” attire to next game

Rhg1084

7 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

What’s the big deal dressing up as clowns? haven’t any of you guys been to the games this season?

This was @ the Bengals game:

05BFAD9A-C0DF-428A-8C5F-C200DCE71FBF.thumb.jpeg.78ce67be1269310b7f272a43b72ec631.jpeg

Jags fans imitating how Jets fans already roll?

That was a game played on Halloween. That was for fun , Jags fans are looking to make a statement.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I remember the narrative last year guys were saying TLaw should avoid the Jets cause of the dysfunction. Jags are a disaster!

and I’m not so sure they take an edge 1st overall BTW. They’ve taken edge in 2 out of las 3 years. (Allen and Chaisson) they should draft Neal 1st if they want to help Lawrence 

There’s only one TLaw and it’s certainly not that boy from Clemson. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Giants are worse, especially when their coach just bellowed this:  "This ain't some clown show organization."

Jags are in rebuild mode.  Giants are supposed to be doing something good by now.

That was one bizarre presser.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

What’s the big deal dressing up as clowns? haven’t any of you guys been to the games this season?

This was @ the Bengals game:

05BFAD9A-C0DF-428A-8C5F-C200DCE71FBF.thumb.jpeg.78ce67be1269310b7f272a43b72ec631.jpeg

Jags fans imitating how Jets fans already roll?

Who we played on October 31st.  Otherwise known as Halloween.  

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Giants are worse, especially when their coach just bellowed this:  "This ain't some clown show organization."

Jags are in rebuild mode.  Giants are supposed to be doing something good by now.

The surest sign that you are a clown show organization is when you have to publicly claim you're not one (in case anyone thought so). ?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

The GM already has a built in roster excuse!

Every player on the roster has been, currently is and forever will be a JAG. 

Maybe a name change is in order? Something along the lines of Jacksonville Football Team?

Hmm, Jax has a bad team and that is an excuse for the GM? Isn't that more of an indictment of the GM? Hell, JD had a pretty good draft this year, and people are still killing him for the 2020 draft. Sounds like the GM built and is driving the clown car :-)

2 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

The surest sign that you are a clown show organization is when you have to publicly claim you're not one (in case anyone thought so). ?

And to prove it you make the total BS comment that you've received calls from players saying they want to come back.  Or dont want to leave after the season, when you have like 2 scrubs who become FAs after this season and didnt lose any last season.  He just looked everyone in the eye and lied

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Barton said:

Jacksonville has no business even having an NFL team. 

What they should do is move that franchise to a state that would love the team because they dont have any pro teams or just 1.

Iowa, North Dakota, Utah. 

Yes, Jacksonville isn't important enough to have an NFL team. Let's move the franchise to... *checks notes* North Dakota.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Barton said:

Jacksonville has no business even having an NFL team. 

What they should do is move that franchise to a state that would love the team because they dont have any pro teams or just 1.

Iowa, North Dakota, Utah. 

You do realize that there are more people in the city of Jacksonville than in the entire state of North Dakota. Fargo has a wopping 125K. Yeah, that would work. Boggles me that they have the same number of U.S. senators as California, though. That truly makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

You do realize that there are more people in the city of Jacksonville than in the entire state of North Dakota. Fargo has a wopping 125K. Yeah, that would work. Boggles me that they have the same number of U.S. senators as California, though. That truly makes no sense.

The whole state would get behind that team. Ditto Iowa.

Jacksonville? Nobody cares about the Jags. 

JMO

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

This is the kind of group stunt that gets changes to occur. Good for them

I don't know how much it helps! Yes the press is bad, but no owner wants their team to suck and they don't need banners or clown outfits to know the team is a joke. Pretty sure, the owner already knows it.

That being said, it is probably cathartic for the fans and free speech and all. So, yes, good for them!

13 hours ago, Barton said:

The whole state would get behind that team. Ditto Iowa.

Jacksonville? Nobody cares about the Jags. 

JMO

I grew up in Minnesota. I don't know if you've ever been in North Dakota, but it is a close to Mongolia as any state in the Union. Just an empty wasteland dotted with miserable little towns, which have been ravaged by Meth. But it does have nuclear missile silos. Good choice for an NFL team. :)

• Haha 3

On 1/3/2022 at 3:29 PM, Rhg1084 said:

I remember the narrative last year guys were saying TLaw should avoid the Jets cause of the dysfunction. Jags are a disaster!

Yep.  A franchise LT or trading down are really the only 2 choices for them.  And I don't think anyone is trading up to # 1 to take an EDGE.

• Upvote 1