Matt Ryan traded to Indy

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Hateful 8 is now the nightmare 9

AFC; Mahomes, Allen, R. Wilson, Burrow, Herbert, Jackson, Watson, Carr, Tannehill, and Ryan

NFC: Rodgers, Brady, Stafford, Prescott, Cousins, and Murray...That's all I got.

Not exactly parity between the conferences.

• Upvote 2

LOL Baker so mad.

I get what the colts are doing. They have a closing window and need to try everything to take advantage - similar to the Rams last year. I’ve just always felt that Ryan was/is overrated, and have had many arguments about this through the years at JI and JN.

I’ve always felt that he was more of a game manager and that the falcons were trying to make him more than he was. Maybe a change of scenery, a great offensive coach, and a top 3 RB in the league will help him out.

• Sympathy 2

12 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The carousel has been spinning hard this offseason.

Harder than normal, that's for sure. 

Far more QB changes/trades than I can recall ever happening before, and with Baker Mayfield still waiting for his chair before the music stops...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Harder than normal, that's for sure. 

Far more QB changes/trades than I can recall ever happening before, and with Baker Mayfield still waiting for his chair before the music stops...

I have to think this guy is bummed he's stuck on his rookie deal as a backup that keeps him off the FA market.  He's no All Pro but he's better than at least a handful of guys who are slotted to start, including the one on his own team most likely.

image.png

• Upvote 1