WAG Thread

It must be some feeling when you can DM the hottest chicks on Instagram and you’d have them on a date with you that night. If I was Zach I’d just stay single and be doing that all the time. But good for him, now if he can actually become a star on the field sky is really the limit for him in the female department ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

It must be some feeling when you can DM the hottest chicks on Instagram and you’d have them on a date with you that night. If I was Zach I’d just stay single and be doing that all the time. But good for him, now if he can actually become a star on the field sky is really the limit for him in the female department ?

Don't fool yourself. 

Most of these chicks are doing the DMing first.  Guys like Zach just need to pick which one he wants to respond to and bang on any given night.

• Upvote 3

On 7/6/2022 at 7:35 PM, IndianaJet said:

Don't fool yourself. 

Most of these chicks are doing the DMing first.  Guys like Zach just need to pick which one he wants to respond to and bang on any given night.

Is there a level or 4 lower of hot chicks that DM guys who can throw 40 yards with a running start and catch better than Corey Davis and Denzel Mims?

Asking for …. ME.  I’ll also pay large commission rates for any referrals.  #couldevenbehappierinlife