Jamal Dethroned

Hex

Jamal will continue to make a living as a chess piece.  Picking him 6th on a bad team was just moronic drafting.  The Seahawks paying him all that money on a team without a QB is also moronic.  The best hope is that he stinks again and helps them lose more games so they can draft a QB.

If I am Jamal I am getting healthy and in shape so that a contending team is willing to sign me for short good money.  If he keeps himself together he can make a good living that way for another 5-10 years.  If the Seahawks are not confident he is going to lose them games, they should trade him to a contender and eat some of his salary, while offloading the rest of it.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, varjet said:

Jamal will continue to make a living as a chess piece.  Picking him 6th on a bad team was just moronic drafting.  The Seahawks paying him all that money on a team without a QB is also moronic.  The best hope is that he stinks again and helps them lose more games so they can draft a QB.

If I am Jamal I am getting healthy and in shape so that a contending team is willing to sign me for short good money.  If he keeps himself together he can make a good living that way for another 5-10 years.  If the Seahawks are not confident he is going to lose them games, they should trade him to a contender and eat some of his salary, while offloading the rest of it.  

Rod Woodson, who was actually stellar, was similar towards the end of his career as a mercenary switching to safety and signing with contenders (49ers, Ravens-won SB, Raiders) while making good money in the latter years of his HOF career. 

3 hours ago, Trotter said:

It is fun to rag on him but Jamal is in afterthought territory now. 

The rest of his career will be catch on with a few teams and then disappear.

Karma.

Not according to @Pac.  He firmly believes last year was simply a down year for Adams in what will otherwise be a gold jacket career.

3 hours ago, varjet said:

Picking him 6th was GOLD.  One of the best picks in decade even.....provided these other guys work out.

4 hours ago, Larz said:

Take that you 3 time pro bowler , all pro, # 27 on the nfl top 100 , multimillionaire that set an NFL record for sacks by a DB !!!

Probably the most overrated player in there league. A safety who can't cover, lacks ball skills, and makes his bread and butter off blitzing is not a Pro Bowl player IMO. How'd he do last season? Teams for the most part have learned how to neutralize his blitzing. So what's left?

• Upvote 2