Steelers VS Browns game

faba

3 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

As a Jets fan, gotta be hoping Trubisky plays relatively well. WORST thing that can happen is he sucks, gets benched and we get the Kenny in his first game next week! Gives me Matt Castle and Baker vibes….

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Some trivia…. Think about the two teams playing tonight. What would be the interesting coincidence if Pickett gets his first NFL playing time versus the Jets next week? And, why does history tell us that might be a bad thing for the Jets?

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Some trivia…. Think about the two teams playing tonight. What would be the interesting coincidence if Pickett gets his first NFL playing time versus the Jets next week? And, why does history tell us that might be a bad thing for the Jets?

The only link I get is Marino and Pickett both from Pitt but no connection to Pitt/cleve

2 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Mine looks great tonight but last week not so much. Watching on the Prime Roku app if that matters or not. 

In thinking about replacing all my fire sticks with Roku. All of the apps are sluggish, and I’ve got the highest speed Fios + a brand new mesh.

I have to assume it’s the stick. What’s crazy is the Amazon prime video app performs the worst out of all apps on the fire stick. 

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

The only link I get is Marino and Pickett both from Pitt but no connection to Pitt/cleve

I may not have teed up the idea perfectly, but I recall two Browns rookie quarterbacks getting their first playing time in games against the Jets in recent years.

I think the very first TD Pass that Johnny Manziel ever threw was against the Jets. Also, in that game when Darnold was a rookie didn’t the Jets knockout Tyrod Taylor, then Baker Mayfield came in to win the game and break the Browns long losing streak?

Just feels like rookie QBs jump into games against the Jets and do well. 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In thinking about replacing all my fire sticks with Roku. All of the apps are sluggish, and I’ve got the highest speed Fios + a brand new mesh.

I have to assume it’s the stick. What’s crazy is the Amazon prime video app performs the worst out of all apps on the fire stick. 

Switched to my Fire tablet last week and it also didn't look good. That device is a couple months old, maybe. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Brissett had been impressive.  Last week and this.  Gets the ball out quickly, a lot of throws into tight windows in the middle of the field.  Nothing deep, but he has been accurate.  Better than I thought he would be.

Yup. 

@Jetsfan80 He and Dak were the QBs I wanted in that draft. Good to see he has continued to improve. 

• Sympathy 1