Elijah moore requests trade (merged)

extmenace

2 minutes ago, derp said:

From the last page, this was after week three which is why I made the comment about only calling the plays Moore gets open when Flacco is at QB:

"Moore has run an NFL-high 150 pass routes but has been targeted only 21 times. That's a target/route ratio of 14%, which ranks 150th. There's another way to look at it: He has run more yardage on untargeted routes (1,882 yards) than any player in the league.

He is getting open -- a lot. According to a new ESPN metric that tracks separation on untargeted routes, Moore's "open" score is tops on the Jets and tied for 15th in the NFL. His production slippage could be tied to the fact that he's running more vertical routes than he did as a rookie, as his average target has gone from 11.9 yards to 14.3. Clearly, quarterback Joe Flacco wasn't able to capitalize.

Moore's "superpower," to use an expression from the Jets' coaches, is his ability to separate quickly and make plays in space. At 5-foot-10, he's not the quintessential deep threat. Offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur believes Moore can do it all, explaining that he was used on deep routes last week because the Cincinnati Bengals packed the middle and "begged" them to throw outside."

Given that, it reads like he has the talent to be a featured receiver, but the QB position has been a mess

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

It's impressive they are winning like this but force feeding breece isn't going to beat Buffalo and maybe not even New England. 

The offense is dysfunctional even though they are winning games 

We all pretty much know that but people don't like talking about it 

because there all in some sort of Hypnotic trance. 

JN: were winning. i dont care about anything else.

JN: shut up, your ruining this for me.

but sooner or later we will lose some games and if Zach is not doing well in those games, one by one they will start to wake up and realize something is wrong. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

It's tough to want to throw more when the qb has to be protected and managed like this 

More throws means more chance of interceptions

Zach is under water on td / int for his whole career 

They are hiding him. It's gotta be sh*tty to be a wide receiver for the Jets 

So game flow, opponent and circumstance makes no difference. You can't be ******* serious.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

but sooner or later we will lose some games and if Zach is not doing well in those games, one by one they will start to wake up and realize something is wrong. 

Yeah, how about we let that happen first, Walter Mercado.

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Pats passed for 136 yards against them

Giants 217

Tom Brady put up 12 points on 271 passing yards

Vikings 277

So what are you even talking about

Yes good QB’s are putting up decent, efficient numbers. Thanks for pointing that out. Also check our what WR’s were playing for Tampa that day.

They’re giving up 6.5 YPA. Not even top 10 let alone best in the league and that’s having played Wilson, Fields and Zappe. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

Ah no. Maybe you should try another career track rather than psychology or mind reading. Yep, sooner or later the Jets will lose games. Yep.

19 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I’m not on his side. He’s being a bitch.

I’m just not delusional enough not to see the reason why.

Sad that we’re losing a talented player because we can’t pass the ball. NFL WR in being a narcissistic diva shocker.

We were passing the ball at a historically high rate for 4 weeks and Moore wasn’t doing sh1t. You are 100% delusional 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

It's funny how many people are saying that mims is going to solve this 

That guy asked for a trade weeks ago 

Look it's great they are winning and all but they are doing it without a passing game 

It's 2022 and they aren't even trying to pass 

That's going to catch up with them sooner rather than later 

As for Moore and mims they are messing with these guys future money. Moore doesn't get paid for breece hall's running 

It's not right but it's understandable 

This outside run ground and pound system isn't making any pass catchers happy 

Wait, so you're saying the goal of the team is not winning but to insure big future contracts with other teams for its diva players? I wonder what Bill Bellicick would say, or Bill Parcells for that matter? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

We were passing the ball at a historically high rate for 4 weeks and Moore wasn’t doing sh1t. You are 100% delusional 

3 weeks. And Joe Flacco can suck as well.

That said it’s more that he can see what way the wind is blowing. Not looking good for his future prospects. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

So game flow, opponent and circumstance makes no difference. You can't be ******* serious.

I understand what you’re arguing here, but when you look at this team, do you see a team with a balanced offense?

Do you have confidence in our passing game, and/or Zach’s ability to run it at a high level if a team shuts down our running game?

There’s obviously no right or wrong answers, I’m just curious to read yours. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Tom Brady’s leading receiver in that Packers game is actually stacking shelves in an Amazon warehouse as I’m typing.

I just checked the box score and found out that Breshad Perriman is still playing in NFL football games in the year of our lord 2022. But Jets fans don’t think Elijah Moore would be in demand right now?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

That said it’s more that he can see what way the wind is blowing. Not looking good for his future prospects. 

Players on winning teams do better in free agency than players on losing teams, I guarantee it.

And **** his future prospects. It's the New York Jets not the New York Elijah Moore's Future Prospects.

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

We threw it 36 times vs Pittsburgh, so its 4 games. youre saying he made a career altering move after two weeks of running with a lead. Like I said, you’re 100% delusional