SOJ

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

The season is in a spiral 

that was a playoff game and they choked it away 

Lol, relax with the playoffs out of their grasp talk.

If this team is playoff ready, they’ll prove it. There’s 8 games left after all. 

This team was expected to be a bottom dweller and gladly, they’ve improved. That’s all we could ask for this year.

Enjoy the ride.

Ps, never put money on the Jets

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

If this team is playoff ready, they’ll prove it. There’s 8 games left after all. 

This team was expected to be a bottom dweller and gladly, they’ve improved. That’s all we could ask for this year.

Enjoy the ride.

The ride ended yesterday 

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Eh, even with the QB picture looking grim long term...we’re still 5-3 and will be playing competitive football into December in hopes of clinching a playoff spot. We’ve shown we can win despite lack of production at QB.....let’s go 5-4 down the stretch to get in. Even 4-5 down the stretch puts us at 9-8 and maybe we get some magic to get in.....

So, if players get hurt and if the team loses a game they are the SOJ? SOJ get spanked especially after the way the half ended. They are a borderline good team that just lost their two best O players with a young QB who is struggling and they lose to a coach that has had their number through 4 FOs by 5 (okay last drive was a bit garbage but nice play by Mims) and it is SOJ?

The loss really hurt but I don't feel that way to me. I am worried about the next few games until either Fant or Max comes back.

5 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I am not pro or anti Zach

This situation is SOJ

That was a gimmie game to go 6-2 and we blew it 

As bad as the kid played (he played bad) it’s a team sport, if JFM don’t take that stupid penalty we are complaining about Zach stinking while being 5-0 instead of 4-1.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Enjoy the ride.

We're tired of waiting .

• Post of the Week 1