Zach will be a first ballot HoF QB.

56 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I thought he was good maybe even an NFL QB before the University of Houston game.  Then I saw him live.  Flick of the wrist bombs - ability to make all the throws - faster acceleration than I expected.   All the tools. 

The reason I really believed he’d have a special NFL career was I saw the game fall apart and all momentum go away and his IDGAF attitude willed his team to victory.  

I admit I saw 1st ballot Hall of Fame potential and a legendary career. Seems crazy now with all we have learned this last year.  His ability to not care and keep gunning is what I thought the Jets needed. 

Now I very much doubt he’ll be a unanimous 1st ballot hall of famer. 

Because there are lots of voters and Zach probably bangs one of their moms in the next 25 years.

Too much hero ball?  Not nearly enoug!Fly free Zach!  Elijah and Mims go rouge too.  

Troll-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Faceboo

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Group think is a powerful thing 

he had 9 explosive pass plays Sunday 

I promise you he will never throw a ball not out of bounds enough again 

HOW do you know he won't accidentally not throw a ball almost out of bounds when he was trying to throw the ball out of bounds?

He does not look too smarty.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I thought he was good maybe even an NFL QB before the University of Houston game.  Then I saw him live.  Flick of the wrist bombs - ability to make all the throws - faster acceleration than I expected.   All the tools. 

The reason I really believed he’d have a special NFL career was I saw the game fall apart and all momentum go away and his IDGAF attitude willed his team to victory.  

I admit I saw 1st ballot Hall of Fame potential and a legendary career. Seems crazy now with all we have learned this last year.  His ability to not care and keep gunning is what I thought the Jets needed. 

Now I very much doubt he’ll be a unanimous 1st ballot hall of famer. 

Because there are lots of voters and Zach probably bangs one of their moms in the next 25 years.

Too much hero ball?  Not nearly enoug!Fly free Zach!  Elijah and Mims go rouge too.  

He can always fall back on HOF of MILF Hunters if he doesnt get in for Football, ya feel me? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Do the 9 explosive plays include his explosive diahrrea whenever he feels pressure in the pocket?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Threw one away against Pittsburgh that Fitzpatrick toe dragged out of bounds for a lucky non-call.  Nothing anyone has seen out of Zach should make you think he learns from his mistakes.  He has not so far in his career.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

as they say, 1 aw s**t equals 100 attaboys.  those three picks were horrible mainly because they lead to points for the patsies.

10 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

9 explosive pass plays, lol is that a new metric/stats we are using now?? whats next? kinda not so bad level plays??. i don't give a sh*t how joe douglas tries to spin it. zach has sucked for 3 games in a row. he sucks and will continue to suck because he is sh*t as a player. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

9 explosive pass plays, lol is that a new metric/stats we are using now?? whats next? kinda not so bad level plays??. i don't give a sh*t how joe douglas tries to spin it. zach has sucked for 3 games in a row. he sucks and will continue to suck because he is sh*t as a player. 

Exactly.  And wouldn't Jameis Winston's season a couple of years ago (something like 30 TDs and 30 INTs) look great if you only look at the "explosive pass plays"?

• Haha 1