Any News On QW Injury ???

THE BARON

Saleh said in his presser his training staff did not think it was a big deal and that he was day to day. Could be a pulled muscle or severe cramp. During the game he had a patch on it probably to keep it warm. Doubt they will do an MRI' I've had a cramp in my calf that made it difficult to walk for a week so im sure with a pro training staff they can get Quinnen ready to play next week 

12 hours ago, shuler82 said:

Day to day with the jets means nothing. Optimistic it’s a calf, but not shocked if it’s a few weeks given it was a non contract injury. 

I agree. On the replay, I was sure it was a season ending injury. Was surprised when they called it a “calf,” and that gives me some optimism. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Saleh said in his presser his training staff did not think it was a big deal and that he was day to day. Could be a pulled muscle or severe cramp. During the game he had a patch on it probably to keep it warm. Doubt they will do an MRI' I've had a cramp in my calf that made it difficult to walk for a week so im sure with a pro training staff they can get Quinnen ready to play next week 

OMG, I was getting them nightly and waking up with them. Literally wake up and if I moved felt like my legs  would explode. Magnesium before bedtime did the trick. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

OMG, I was getting them nightly and waking up with them. Literally wake up and if I moved felt like my legs  would explode. Magnesium before bedtime did the trick. 

I did the same Crush, started taking magnesium and the cramps stopped . But the underlying problem was my cholesterol medication which was then promptly stopped by my Doctor  .We tried different medications/statins but the cramps came back and he stopped prescribing them since its a bad side effect I take Niacin on my own and it seems to be working well. The cool thing is after talking more with a cardiologist they are starting to learn that's its not as much the cholesterol that causes blocked arteries its the inflammation. 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I did the same Crush, started taking magnesium and the cramps stopped . But the underlying problem was my cholesterol medication which was then promptly stopped by my Doctor  .We tried different medications/statins but the cramps came back and he stopped prescribing them since its a bad side effect I take Niacin on my own and it seems to be working well. The cool thing is after talking more with a cardiologist they are starting to learn that's its not as much the cholesterol that causes blocked arteries its the inflammation. 

Statins are tough on muscles. My pre work  out has niacin, I love the face tingle. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

OMG, I was getting them nightly and waking up with them. Literally wake up and if I moved felt like my legs  would explode. 

Yup, me too.  One of the most painful things I've had, and I've torn ACL's and broken/dislocated several bones in my sports life.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Happened to me when I would stretch in the middle of the night, like extending my leg in a certain way.  Felt like someone jammed a knife in my calf and started digging around.  Started drinking water right before sleep and it hasn't happened since......but now I piss myself so maybe not the best tradeoff.

KIDDING....the water does work though.