<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

9 minutes ago, CSNY said:

True but the point is the Jets QBs be it Wilson, White, Flacco are horrible. Couple that with a basically non existent run game  because of a makeshift o line to keep the defense somewhat balanced especially in the red zone leads to no TDS in now 11 straight quarters. That’s why I really can’t see the giving MLF or any of the staff the ol heave ho at the end of the season 

Wait, What? This offense is awful. Someone needs to be held accountabke for this crap.

• Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

I’ve just been informed that my wife is adopting Trevor Lawrence as her “playoffs quarterback” last year it was Burrow.  Yes we have a semi tradition of her adopting a QB for the playoffs because the jets aren’t in it. 

it’s fair tho, I’ve adopted Lacey Chabert as my hallmark movie character lol

Dude is bizarre looking. Like a disney character. Or a wax dummy

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Yes. And it could be just me but the media killed this kid worse than I ever seen before, I mean it seemed personal from some guys especially the jets post game guys. Thought it was real messed up but like you said comes with the territory 

I don’t know. They butchered Eli his first few years here, too. The fanbase gave up quicker because we still had Darnold PTSD