Brock Purdy

Wit

1 minute ago, Wit said:

Mr. Irrelevant running The  "complicated Shanahan offense" after they scraped him off the bench.

How much more can we take??

Before this guy is anointed we have to see him win games in which his defense does not dominate and get him 3 turnovers a game.

On the Jets Purdy is Mike White

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I think we’ve learned now that the best way to run the “Shanahan offense”, is that you actually HAVE TO have the real Shanahan running it, and there is Only one right now haha.

Does he have any sisters? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Before this guy is anointed we have to see him win games in which his defense does not dominate and get him 3 turnovers a game.

On the Jets Purdy is Mike White

Obviously he isn't a top 5 QB, but this makes me sick to watch.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Wit said:

Mr. Irrelevant running The  "complicated Shanahan offense" after they scraped him off the bench.

How much more can we take??

It's coaching.  All that coaching he got as the #3 QB on the roster for a few months. Its ALLLLLL coaching. ? 

Please.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I think we’ve learned now that the best way to run the “Shanahan offense”, is that you actually HAVE TO have the real Shanahan running it, and there is Only one right now haha.

The original is still out there and he is the same age as Belichek and Pete Carroll.

Purdy has Brian Griese coaching him. We have Calabrese.

"Griese just does a good job of keeping it real," Purdy said. "He doesn't try to tell us one thing just to make you feel good or anything. He wants to win, and he tells us the truth and he is hard on us, especially in the meeting rooms and everything. ... He does a great job of having the balance of being the discipline coach but also showing love and building you up, so he's done a great job with it.

"It's his first year, but I feel like he's been coaching for 20, so it's awesome."

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

How is his performance today any different from White vs the Vikings?  3 FGs and no TDs and 120 yards passing.  He's playing a very pedestrian game so far. 

He’s playing against a good defense and MW was playing against a bottom of the league defense that Daniel Jones laid a beating on

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, pointman said:

I can't wait until we have a real QB. All of us are going to be so confused about what to post about. Its going to either be a positive love fest around here or a ghost town. 

Ha. You must not know many jet fans, they’d figure out how to complain after winning the lotto, “can you imagine they take taxes out of it!!!” 

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, pointman said:

I can't wait until we have a real QB. All of us are going to be so confused about what to post about. Its going to either be a positive love fest around here or a ghost town. 

Dont worry nobody will be confused this place will be extra toxic.

when we were on out lil win streak, id say it was the most vicious few weeks on this site ever

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dont worry nobody will be confused this place will be extra toxic.

when we were on out lil win streak, id say it was the most vicious few weeks on this site ever

Probably because we knew it wasn't sustainable and argued as much at the time, only to be proven wayyyy correct?

You're still bleating about it months later, I see.  lol.  

57 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

WHOPPER ? WHOPPER ? WHOPPER ? WHOPPER ? JUNIOR ? DOUBLE 2⃣ TRIPLE 3⃣ WHOPPER ? IMPOSSIBLE ? OR ? BACON ? WHOPPER ? I ?️ RULE ? THIS ? DAY ? AT BK ?‍? HAVE IT YOUR WAY ?‍♂️ YOU RULE ????????????????????????

EAT LIKE A KING ? WHO’S ON A BUDGET

3️⃣ TASTY ? OPTIONS FRIES ? DRINK ? & NUGGETS ?

ALL FOR 5️⃣ BUCKS?! WAIT ? THAT CAN’T ??‍♂️ BE RIGHT?! ?

JUST CONFIRMED THAT THAT’S THE REAL PRICE ?

AT BK HAVE IT YOUR WAY

YOU RULE! ??

Juice Wrld Dancing GIF by The Kid LAROI.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably because we knew it wasn't sustainable and argued as much at the time, only to be proven wayyyy correct?

You're still bleating about it months later, I see.  lol.  

Sure.  It wasn’t sustainable.  Because you knew ZW would fall apart and MW wouldn’t win or stay on the field. 

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

How is his performance today any different from White vs the Vikings?  3 FGs and no TDs and 120 yards passing.  He's playing a very pedestrian game so far. 

Are u kidding me? This kid is in control as a 3 stringer for the last half of the season, won a playoff game, and is about to win another to get to the championship game.

nothing against mike white but,,,,,,,

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Are u kidding me? This kid is in control as a 3 stringer for the last half of the season, won a playoff game, and is about to win another to get to the championship game.

nothing against mike white but,,,,,,,

I was responding to a post asking if Jets fans are triggered watching Purdy today. Why would any Jets fan be upset by the way Purdy is playing today?

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Several guys off the Shanahan tree have success with their own versions, McVay most notably. McDaniel did just fine when he had a QB too.

• Upvote 1