My Corey Davis Replacement Wishlist

SoFlaJets

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Allen Lazard provides us something none of our current WRs have - height.

DeAndre Hopkins honorable mention

reverse that..

Hopkins on this team with Breece. G Will, and Moore in slot is $$$$

it will also cost money but Woody gonna have to buy a SB

1 minute ago, Stark said:

reverse that..

Hopkins on this team with Breece. G Will, and Moore in slot is $$$$

it will also cost money but Woody gonna have to buy a SB

Rumor was Hopkins wants a new deal, I'm not overly interested in paying $30m per year for him. If he wants to ring hunt and convert his remaining 2 years into guaranteed money then that's a different story

• Upvote 1

Heard some bad background stuff on D. Hopkins on NFL Sirius Radio this week.  Poor practice habits, poor attitude, part of the problem, with Kyler, in Arizona and not part of the solution there.  Don't like the fit for the Jets so would prefer to pass on him, despite the greet talent.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

I'd like to believe Q Johnson goes top 10 . 

Who knows really.  I've seen him slotted at 11 or 12 a lot.  TEN and HOU.  I've recently seen him drop a bit slightly.  To NE or GB at 14 and 15.  

You could end up seeing 4 QBs go in front of us.  After that you have guys like Anderson, Carter, Wilson and Murphy who are all pretty safe bets to go before we pick.  That's 8 guys right there.  Then I've been seeing pretty consistently two of top-3 OTs getting picked before us.  That's 10 players.  

After that you have a group of like 10 players who could all go at any point.  I'm more confident now that Johnston will be there when we pick than I was a couple weeks ago.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Duckman said:

Heard some bad background stuff on D. Hopkins on NFL Sirius Radio this week.  Poor practice habits, poor attitude, part of the problem, with Kyler, in Arizona and not part of the solution there.  Don't like the fit for the Jets so would prefer to pass on him, despite the greet talent.

Were they saying Kyler had those habits or Hopkins? 

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I think Lazard is a mediocre possession receiver who was forced into a bigger role than he should play simply because the Packers had nothing at wideout besides a rookie Christian Watson and a broken down Randall Cobb.

I’d rather go after someone like OBJ or JuJu.

Darkhorse if the Giants run into cap issues with Barkley/Jones - Darius Slayton. 

33 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Give me DHop, OBJ or a 1st rd rookie 

It doesn’t seem like this wr class is that great at the top end. Hopefully I’m wrong and we can get someone good. If we can trade Davis for a 5th and grab dhop for a 3rd or 4th that sounds like a great option 

• Upvote 1