Jets Negotiating With Lazard [Signed 4 years $44M]

SR24

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Lol at Schefter’s being unable to say, “reunite Lazard and Rodgers.” This is the game Rodgers is playing, and he’s having fun. I imagine Lazard is confident about where Rodgers will be playing this year. 

I was thinking the same thing, He also has to go as far as saying there is another team involved without him naming the team. What a jerk. He is butt hurt.

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Feels more like a more expensive Corey Davis replacement… but if it makes our new QB happy, I’m in.

Corey Davis just can’t stay healthy and it’s nice to get a player or 2 that is on the same page with AR. And he’s a nice Redzone target.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

Decent size but statistically, he’s a 500-600 yard a season guy. What can this guy actually be worth? 3 year - 20 mill?

You’d think somewhere in that range, but what Jacksonville paid Kirk last year could screw up the market. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, LockeJET said:

You’d think somewhere in that range, but what Jacksonville paid Kirk last year could screw up the market. 

I’m not sure, Jacksonville had to pay that because their was competition. Based on kirk doing what he did last year, their were multiple teams that knew Kirk was more talented than his stats indicated. I don’t think the upside is nearly the same as a kirk.

Just now, extmenace said:

I’m not sure, Jacksonville had to pay that because their was competition. Based on kirk doing what he did last year, their were multiple teams that knew Kirk was more talented than his stats indicated. I don’t think the upside is nearly the same as a kirk.

I agree he doesn’t have Kirks upside but it’s a week WR class in FA and the draft. He’ll get more than he’s probably worth.