OBJ not asking for 20 Million

9 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Yup absolutely.  The more we mold this team for Rodgers, the more GB plays hard ball. 

Yeah I was worried about Aaron too. Nah, I am retiring. Good luck with all my boys though, they will love Zach lol.

• Haha 1

Wants to see if he can catch passes from the strongest arm Next Gen

Stats ever clocked and the fact that the dude who throws the heat

will be only 24 will be leading him to a long and lucrative career-

Next Gen clocked Zach Wilson at practice throwing 69 mph, which is the fastest ever for any QB in any setting. He's at least a B-plus athlete (was told the #Jets clocked him 4.5/40). The traits are TOP SHELF. Doesn't mean he'll be good but I'll take my chances.

• WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks. Thought crossed my mind, I just picked up a handful of bacon instead of typing on my phone! 

It’s really low to f with people like that on a message board. Granted I need to be nicer. But come on lol 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

OBJ is a human toilet bowl

Bad insult, when you think about it, toilet bowl's are probably the most useful invention of all time.  I've been to places w/ no toilets, just holes dug in the ground, no paper, just sweating it out, nasty as can be w/ a messy booty hole after.  Not cool.  Toilets?  Super cool. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bad insult, when you think about it, toilet bowl's are probably the most useful invention of all time.  I've been to places w/ no toilets, just holes dug in the ground, no paper, just sweating it out, nasty as can be w/ a messy booty hole after.  Not cool.  Toilets?  Super cool. 

Flushable wipes FTW

• Sympathy 1

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10069800-odell-beckham-jr-rumors-jets-wr-both-want-contract-amid-aaron-rodgers-trade-buzz

Appearing on Get Up, ESPN's Jeff Darlington said Beckham and the Jets both want a deal to happen:

"Just because you see this wide receiver room continuing to shift does not mean that they are done work. We should very much consider Odell Beckham Jr. still on the table as an option for the New York Jets. In fact, we can go even further to say that both sides would still like to see this done. Financials still in the way of actually finalizing this thing, but I still think that Odell Beckham Jr. will wind up with the New York Jets."

4 hours ago, maury77 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10069800-odell-beckham-jr-rumors-jets-wr-both-want-contract-amid-aaron-rodgers-trade-buzz

Appearing on Get Up, ESPN's Jeff Darlington said Beckham and the Jets both want a deal to happen:

"Just because you see this wide receiver room continuing to shift does not mean that they are done work. We should very much consider Odell Beckham Jr. still on the table as an option for the New York Jets. In fact, we can go even further to say that both sides would still like to see this done. Financials still in the way of actually finalizing this thing, but I still think that Odell Beckham Jr. will wind up with the New York Jets."

And Zeke?  lol  So weird.   They getting Cobb too? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Wants to see if he can catch passes from the strongest arm Next Gen

Stats ever clocked and the fact that the dude who throws the heat

will be only 24 will be leading him to a long and lucrative career-

Next Gen clocked Zach Wilson at practice throwing 69 mph, which is the fastest ever for any QB in any setting. He's at least a B-plus athlete (was told the #Jets clocked him 4.5/40). The traits are TOP SHELF. Doesn't mean he'll be good but I'll take my chances.

I know it's easy to hate on Zach Wilson right now but I haven't given up on him. I hope we get to see him in 2025 because that means we felt confident enough to exercise his 5th year option.

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2023 at 6:25 PM, bla bla bla said:

I know it's easy to hate on Zach Wilson right now but I haven't given up on him. I hope we get to see him in 2025 because that means we felt confident enough to exercise his 5th year option.

I'm still hopeful as well.  As long as he hasn't lost his confidence, I think there's a chance he can still figure things out.  He has a rocket for an arm.  Maybe sitting for a year or two behind AR will help calm him down. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm still hopeful as well.  As long as he hasn't lost his confidence, I think there's a chance he can still figure things out.  He has a rocket for an arm.  Maybe sitting for a year or two behind AR will help calm him down. 

I be blatantly honest ... more than anything else ... i want his second chance to be with this team and not some other franchise.   If he fails miserably again ... sayonara seniorita.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I be blatantly honest ... more than anything else ... i want his second chance to be with this team and not some other franchise.   If he fails miserably again ... sayonara seniorita.

Same here.  I'm actually interested to see him get another shot here, especially after he's essentially been completely written off by the fan base.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not to mention we gotta pay him anyway lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Seems like he’s dead on arrival here, so much so that he might not even be the #2 guy. This looks like a Josh Rosen situation, and his best and only chance might be to go somewhere else and start over from scratch.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Seems like he’s dead on arrival here, so much so that he might not even be the #2 guy. This looks like a Josh Rosen situation, and his best and only chance might be to go somewhere else and start over from scratch.

I can't tell.  He was so bad here (after such incredible hype and by people who seem to know their stuff) that I kind of refuse to believe that what we've seen is really who he is.  Supposedly he had excellent accuracy in college so maybe he's just got a case of the yips or something in the pros.  Now that the pressure is basically off of him, I'm hoping (against hope) that maybe he'll calm down and just figure it out.  

Josh Rosen didn't have the arm strength or the build and people questioned his entitled attitude coming out of college.  I know people have said ZW is entitled but I'm not so sure about that.  Yes he screwed up with the media that one time ("we didn't let down the defense") but I really don't think he's a bad kid at all.  I actually think he's kind of a humble, quiet-natured kid who really does want to be good (though he feels a bit out-of-place in New York).  I admit, though, that I do tend to "hang on to the dream" for too long in many cases.  Ultimately, we're not getting much back for him anyway so we really have nothing to lose.