The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

9 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Easy to blame Saleh and Hackett for being so conservative but Wilson is limited and mistake prone. He played the odds and at least got to OT in a really tough situation. D did the job if they understandably tired late..

Focus of offense should be 1/2 punch of Hall and Garrett Wilson. Regroup the OL and get the ball to those 2 , a lot. 

Yeah, I get that, esp. since it was just a one score game.  Still, ZW did make something out of that with sheer athleticism. I hope his football IQ can get better.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I can't even imagine the world Gipson must be living in right now. Young kid, undrafted, first game of your pro career (after getting extra attention because of Hard Knocks), and you make the play to win the game and everyone immediately wants to talk to you. 

Absolutely insane. Good for him and hope he's enjoying it.

Love this kid. He's super humble and he is ELECTRIC.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alentador31 said:

I know they didn't look like it tonight (our defense is legit) but the Bills are a great team.

The fact that we were able to win speaks volumes. 

Even without Rodgers, we can win a lot of games this year. 

Bills are good, but made a LOT of mistakes. Saleh/ hackett played very conservative , not really trusting Zach. Their plan of “ keep it close hope bills make enough mistakes” somehow worked. But definitely won’t happen often.. They are going to have to let Zach sink or swim going forward. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

Bills are good, but made a LOT of mistakes. Saleh/ hackett played very conservative , not really trusting Zach. Their plan of “ keep it close hope bills make enough mistakes” somehow worked. But definitely won’t happen often.. They are going to have to let Zach sink or swim going forward. 

We forced those mistakes whether you want to believe it or not. Allen and Bills offense is great, and we made them look bad.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Easy to blame Saleh and Hackett for being so conservative but Wilson is limited and mistake prone. He played the odds and at least got to OT in a really tough situation. D did the job if they understandably tired late..

Focus of offense should be 1/2 punch of Hall and Garrett Wilson. Regroup the OL and get the ball to those 2 , a lot. 

This all could have still happened with a simple play, if G.Wilson isn’t 1 on 1, throw it out of the end zone immediately and at least your tried to go win it.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Alentador31 said:

I know they didn't look like it tonight (our defense is legit) but the Bills are a great team.

The fact that we were able to win speaks volumes. 

Even without Rodgers, we can win a lot of games this year. 

I am just praying that somehow, some way, Rodgers' injury isn't an Achilles tear and he is only out 6 weeks or less. Dallas, KC, and Philly would be extremely tough games with Wilson. But Saleh just basically said they think it's an Achilles, so that's probably a pipe dream.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rep said:

I am just praying that somehow, some way, Rodgers' injury isn't an Achilles tear and he is only out 6 weeks or less. Dallas, KC, and Philly would be extremely tough games with Wilson. But Saleh just basically said they think it's an Achilles, so that's probably a pipe dream.

Is that even possible?

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I can't even imagine the world Gipson must be living in right now. Young kid, undrafted, first game of your pro career (after getting extra attention because of Hard Knocks), and you make the play to win the game and everyone immediately wants to talk to you. 

Absolutely insane. Good for him and hope he's enjoying it.

Stephen F Austin University in Nacagdoches, Texas. A long way from Broadway.

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

OMG imagine all those hack journos having to tear up their “LOLJETS/Rodgers” articles right now. Imagine how much derp-ass bullsh*t ESPN had to rewrite on the fly for their garbage NFL coverage

Nope. They just saved it and will open it up next week

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Busted his elbow last yr ( during jets game ) but tonight has no excuses. Played bad.. But he won’t be this bad most games

Hey! Give the Jet D some credit for makIng him look so bad.  Good QBs can be beat when they’re made uncomfortable.  Jet D did that all game to him.  His last 2 passes in OT showed that.