Jets record at bye week

What is the Jets record as they enter the bye week?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Jets record as they enter the bye week?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 04:00 PM

i don't know where to put this stat but yesterday Jason Pinnock had 13 tackles, 3 TFL and 4 "stops" which are tackles on 3rd or 4th down that get the defense off the field 

meanwhile Tony Adams hurt himself on a personal foul and Adrian Amos (washed) played most of the game 

Adrian Amos

Dalvin Cook

Laken Tomlinson 

Duane Brown 

Aaron Rodgers

all washed players that Joe Douglas brought in to win a SB 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

vs. Patriots

vs Chiefs

at Denver

vs. Eagles

I got W, L, W, W for a 4-2 record entering the bye week. 

lol, beli is the king of destroying bad QBs. I was really looking forward to killing their win streak. With Zach, i just cant see it happening. 

Loss vs pats

Loss vs KC

Win vs Denver

Loss vs Eagles

2-4 but I really hope I am wrong. 

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i don't know where to put this stat but yesterday Jason Pinnock had 13 tackles, 3 TFL and 4 "stops" which are tackles on 3rd or 4th down that get the defense off the field 

meanwhile Tony Adams hurt himself on a personal foul and Adrian Amos (washed) played most of the game 

Adrian Amos

Dalvin Cook

Laken Tomlinson 

Duane Brown 

Aaron Rodgers

This is a random ass post.  

*checks user*

Oh, that makes sense

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

Adrian Amos

Dalvin Cook

Laken Tomlinson 

Duane Brown 

Aaron Rodgers

This is a talented team, bitonti. RELAX. 

2 minutes ago, extmenace said:

lol, beli is the king of destroying bad QBs. I was really looking forward to killing their win streak. With Zach, i just cant see it happening. 

Loss vs pats

Loss vs KC

Win vs Denver

Loss vs Eagles

2-4 but I really hope I am wrong. 

I do too, but this is a receipt .  

I was thinking it could be a fun little exercise to go back, pre-Rodgers injury, to see who exactly was saying "if we're 3-3 at the bye we're in good shape"(this was a pretty popular sentiment before the season started), and then to see which of them are panicking/talking about how much we suck when we actually get into the bye at 3-3.  

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

vs. Patriots

vs Chiefs

at Denver

vs. Eagles

I got W, L, W, W for a 4-2 record entering the bye week. 

Close. But,

we own the Pats.

Chiefs are beatable and aren't scaring me. Mahomes better pray he doesn't get his face smashed if he does that slow kneel on the ball against us. 

Russell Wilson is a chubby checkdown charlie now. He is here for a paycheck. 

The eagles are the tough one, but they're Philly and Philly sucks. So we probably beat them too. 

So we probably go 5-1. Maybe 6-0 when they overturn the Dallas game for cheating. Parsons shouldn't be allowed to play every defensive snap or even close to it. He too good

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, pointman said:

Close. But,

we own the Pats.

Chiefs are beatable and aren't scaring me. Mahomes better pray he doesn't get his face smashed if he does that slow kneel on the ball against us. 

Russell Wilson is a chubby checkdown charlie now. He is here for a paycheck. 

The eagles are the tough one, but they're Philly and Philly sucks. So we probably beat them too. 

The chiefs are the reigning Super Bowl champs.  We havent beat the Pats in 15 straight.  We have never beaten the Eagles in NFL history.

You people have lost your minds thinking there are wins on this list.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

The chiefs are the reigning Super Bowl champs.  We havent beat the Pats in 15 straight.  We have never beaten the Eagles in NFL history.

Cool. Good thing everything exactly the same as it has been the last 15 games. Same players, coaches, weather, luck. Only thing same is that Philly is a dump. JK. Philly is getting dumpier and dumpier by the day.

Jets 30

Eagles 5

Look, our offense gets bullied and sucks against good defenses. 2 td's through 2 games, can't run, never throw a deep pass, no threats whatsoever as the QB gets mauled week after week. We've seen it over and over. NE KC PHL DEN all have as good or better defenses then we do. I don't care what Quinnan Williams says. I am starting to believe that our defense is vastly overrated. They were talking 85 Bears in August. LMAO, that didn't age too well, did it? They looked like the 1975 Jets yesterday tbh. And WTAF is with this just absolute refusal by the CS to change or adjust anything midgame. I just don't get it. Lamb was running wild all day in zone coverage, why not go man? I just wonder what would have happened had Cooks played. They would have had 60 points probably throwing deep balls all day long. It's not the end of the world 1-1, but I do not feel good about us at all for the next several weeks. I am getting that feeling I've had every football Sunday over the last 10 years that we have no chance to win any of these games. 

• More Ugh 1

17 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Damn I didn't know you were such a downer.  This whole time I thought you were like the annoyingly optimistic guy.  My life feels like a lie.  

• Sympathy 2

FYI, Broncos fans are penciling in us as their win.  They'll most likely be 0-3 after next week against Miami.  They then get the Bears, us, and KC on the road.  KC is a loss, you'd think.  That means unless they beat both us and the Bears, they are starting the year 1-5, or even 0-6 if sh*t really goes bad.  They see us as their chance to salvage their season.  

We need to slap the hell out of them.

• Sympathy 1