Rodgers: Jets fans are too negative

dbatesman

40 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

He's not right.

"Manifestation" isn't a real thing. It's up there with Santa Claus, Bigfoot, unicorns and God as fun things to fantasize about that have no evidence of actually existing. They're just things created to appeal to emotion. They aren't grounded in any kind of reality.

Zach doesn't suck because fans say he sucks. Fans say Zach sucks because Zach sucks. 

I know reality is hard for some, but it is what it is.

I have more belief in finding evidence of Bigfoot than finding evidence in Zach Wilson being a good QB.

💯

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, WestCoastMole said:

Had you ever considered the fact that the NY Fans have been doing it so much the players have become hardened to it ?

Actually the fans have been manipulated by the NY News Media to such an extent that they have been exposed as a bunch of Clueless Lemmings. More on that in a future post.

Looking forward to it

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Namath is an actual NY Icon who won a SB wearing the Jets uniform.  Rodgers got on the field in NY and ran off the field with a bobo on his foot.  Namath would have rubbed dirt on it and come back in on the next play.

Maybe if Namath wasn't so busy setting up a bar for Reputed Organized Crime Figures (the Batchelor Four Lounge) he would have gotten the Jets more than one appearance in the Super Bowl.

• Thumb Down 1

41 minutes ago, WestCoastMole said:

Had you ever considered the fact that the NY Fans have been doing it so much the players have become hardened to it ?

Actually the fans have been manipulated by the NY News Media to such an extent that they have been exposed as a bunch of Clueless Lemmings. More on that in a future post.

I can't disagree.  It's a horrible handicap growing up in the East and learning how to read.  

2 hours ago, JetPotato said:

It's called empathy, Aaron.

Try walking a mile in our shoes, then tell me what you think.

Could you imagine a fan base like Green Bay? Small town folk in a small market, happy when the leaves change and you can finally buy that retirement Harley... and HOF level QB'ing of your team from 1993 - 2022? LOL.

I love Aaron, but he has no idea. Somebody, McAfee or someone, needs to explain to him our anger in these terms: Remember Detroit? Haven't won anything since 1950? You treated them like a doormat for 15 years? Yeah, that's us. That's what you "play" for now.

AR could certainly express a bit of empathy for Jets fans, but I’m not bothered by the fact that he hasn’t in these interviews. 
Obviously we’re all frustrated by the fact that the hopes for the season very likely ended in the opening moments of game 1.  Everyone connected with the  team (coaches, players, GM) are potential targets for criticism..much of it legit..especially with regard to the play of our QB.  
Rodgers, however, is not on my list of targets.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

58 but who's counting.  Rodger's can go F himself.   Favre washed up was 10X the Jets QB that a washed up Rodgers is.

My dad Died, and I never got to see the Jets even make a SB with him. I'm 52. Thank God my kids don't give a flying **** about this crap, cause they'll never see a Jets Superbowl with their dad, either. lol

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

My dad Died, and I never got to see the Jets even make a SB with him. I'm 52. Thank God my kids don't give a flying **** about this crap, cause they'll never see a Jets Superbowl with their dad, either. lol

I'm holding out for a Jets Giants SB.  I think were going to get another one just when we least expect it.