Bakhtiari Out For Season

4 hours ago, NYJCAP2 said:

What’s amazing though is every player this board fantasized for this off season is hurt or has been horrible on new teams:

Rodgers

Carr

Jimmy G

Cook

Bakhtiari

OBJ

Hopkins

The list goes on..

That because NFL teams are better off with more draft picks and picking good players who are younger and less injury prone than expensive veterans. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, NYJCAP2 said:

What’s amazing though is every player this board fantasized for this off season is hurt or has been horrible on new teams:

Rodgers

Carr

Jimmy G

Cook

Bakhtiari

OBJ

Hopkins

The list goes on..

Hopkins receptions and yards have been about the same as Garrett Wilson so far. He's above Calvin Ridley and Waddle.

Horrible?

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Rodgers

Carr

Jimmy G

Cook

Bakhtiari

OBJ

Hopkins

The list goes on..

If it’s any consolation, the players we were tied to in the draft—Broderick Jones, JSN— have looked like sh*t too (though Tippman looking great makes it easier to swallow).

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If it’s any consolation, the players we were tied to in the draft—Broderick Jones, JSN— have looked like sh*t too (though Tippman looking great makes it easier to swallow).

I think the JSN hype was fan-driven. 

I haven't seen any indication that the Jets were interested in taking him. 

Jones - yes. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I know and I hate it.

I don't' see him having much success though with this, at least if Becton stays on the field the rest of the year.  He's JD's first 1st rounder.  They've stuck with him with the hope that he could find his way back on the field, which he has to this point(knock on wood this continues).  He'll only be 25 next season.  I don't see JD letting him go in favor of a guy who will be 33 and is just as, if not more injury prone.  

If he wants to appease Rodgers he can do it by bringing in a weapon for him, or asking him what center he wants us to go after.  If the expectation is Becton-Tomlinson-______-Tippmann-AVT next year, see who Rodgers would want to replace McGovern.  Use your 1st on a weapon, whether it's Bowers or one of those top WRs.  I'd like to think that would keep Rodgers happy enough to forget about bringing his boy in here.  

16 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

feel free to try the other threads if this one hurts too much.

I have. You’re just the only one incessantly whining about being teased, tough guy.

15 hours ago, Hex said:

care to explain?

I don’t explain things to the hoi polloi.

• Haha 3

On 10/7/2023 at 4:56 PM, Integrity28 said:

Oh, so def worth a thread.

its kinda like the Jet Fans that want to get Sam Darnold back now that Shanny has signed him. These are the same fans that wanted to run Darnold out of town with Adam Gase. So now they are willing to pay through the nose because Mister QB Coach sees something in him. .....The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.