Bills Fire OC

JetsFanatic

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

The Jets would do something like this if they weren't so focused on winning The Great PR War of 2023 (which they are, by the way)

It’s not the jet’s fault that you haven’t been paying attention. They have talked about the plan with Zach for a year now. There is no pr war

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I haven't checked any of the sites. How do they feel about the whole Leslie Frasier thing in hindsight?

I only go to one, but they are pretty down on McDermott, in general. 

They were big proponents of moving on from Frasier, though. He was not popular. 

The focus this year is more on the offense and Josh Allen's turnovers. The defense has had major injuries and is mostly getting a pass. 

18 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Improved the Raiders so far.

At least it's trying.  Trotting out the same old league-worst offense week after week?  That's not trying.

Meh...different situations.

Firing a HC players hate is a little different compared to just an OC. 

Bills know they have a good QB. So when results aren't there, it's obvious to scapegoat someone. Not gonna bench Allen. 

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Meh...different situations.

Firing a HC players hate is a little different compared to just an OC. 

Bills know they have a good QB. So when results aren't there, it's obvious to scapegoat someone. Not gonna bench Allen. 

But we should bench Zach.  That would be trying.

But our Org. leadership clearly feel no need to try.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Jets should hire Dorsey immediately.  He’d be the best offender coach on our staff by a country mile.

He could also drop off the Bills playbook on Ulbrich's desk. Granted they're going to change, but you can only change so much in 1 week.

No reason he shouldn't be a Jets consultant or some type of coach by the end of the day.

• Upvote 2

Seems like Bills fans are 100% behind Josh Allen and the blame is always on the coaching staff for their perennial failures.  It was Frazier, he's gone.  It was Dorsey, he's gone.  Daboll was good, but he left for the Giants gig so he's gone too.  That just leaves McDermott to blame for why they had 12 guys on the field last night for the FG and why Josh Allen makes bonehead plays way too often.  It just seems like the problem might be a complex mixture of all of the above which fans seem to hate to realize.

1 minute ago, Rochester Jets said:

Seems like Bills fans are 100% behind Josh Allen and the blame is always on the coaching staff for their perennial failures.  It was Frazier, he's gone.  It was Dorsey, he's gone.  Daboll was good, but he left for the Giants gig so he's gone too.  That just leaves McDermott to blame for why they had 12 guys on the field last night for the FG and why Josh Allen makes bonehead plays way too often.  It just seems like the problem might be a complex mixture of all of the above which fans seem to hate to realize.

The Bills minus Josh Allen are the Patriots 

LMAO

They turn the ball over 4 times and still score 22 points and the OC gets canned.

In their other home games, they are averaging 31.0 PPG.

This Jet offense can’t score a TD to save their lives and Hackett not even demoted in any way, shape or form.

Being friends with Aaron Rodgers is more important than anything.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

What about the Special Teams coach?

I still want to know how they had 12 men on the field with the game on the line. How does that possibly happen on a FG block attempt? Special Teams are a unit - if you are in the unit you go on the field, otherwise, you don't. I still don't get that one. 

2nd string field block unit guy wandered onto the field?  lol.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, BP said:

Some people hold people accountable. Not our soft staff. Even lafloor wasn’t fired “he kind of is just leaving, but he’s not fired and he’s not quitting “ :rl: 

that’s exactly what kotite said when he quit. “I’m not quitting and I’m not fired, I’m just walking away”

- Rich kotite 1996

"Mutual parting of ways" lol

14 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Jets should hire Dorsey immediately.  He’d be the best offender coach on our staff by a country mile.

Yeah, but think how it would derail our current offensive production making a change like that. 😆

• Haha 1