TIM Boyle iS TRASH.

ZachStepdad

9 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

GM's hit and miss ALL THE TIME.  JD has hit on numerous offensive players: Breece Hall, Garrett Wilson AVT are potential Hall of Fame players. and of course some studs on the defensive side of the ball.    Becton was a big risk that hasn't panned out. And of course, Zach has been the ultimate bust mistake.  A really big issue is JD's FA signings.  They have been really really bad.    

Wilson and Hall, such challenging picks even I had them picked months before the draft,  Maybe I should be GM.

AVT a HOF'er?  Might want to play a full season before we start that kind of hype.  Same for Hall and Wilson tbqh.

Also, that's three guys.  2020, not one stud, mostly trash and busts.  2021, Zach (historic bust) and mostly role-player D guys, plus the oft-injured AVT.   2022 was his big moment.  Sauce is good, as is Wilson, Hall and JJ.  Ruckert maybe too.  2023, who knows yet, but not looking great to-date.

His FA picks, mostly trash.

And ultimate, he is what his W/L record is, and it's deep, horrid trash.

We Jets fans deserve better.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Brilliant thread

The Kapono lifers always find a way to hang on to their delusions and justifications 

Not a Zach fan but best chance to win fan and it’s Zach Wilson for now unless semian shows something and I wouldn’t bet a cent on him being better in this offense (OL and coaching)

• More Ugh 1

4 hours ago, ZachStepdad said:

Coaching staff was right even after media and fans came at them about changing the qb … keeping Zach Wilson in and thinking is insane narrative is dead …. team knows that truth too …. They changed to TB because **** it why not they are getting their sh*t kicked in …. The team still showing some support to Zach on the bench …. He starts next week and semian back up 

Great. The Mormons are back. 

Take a ******* hint. 

We can't get that f*ckin spoiled brat idiot off the Jets fast enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Take a ******* hint. 

Who tf is a Mormon ? Definitely not me nor am I from a 2000 mile radius of Utah lmao I said what I said sh*t is the truth. And idc about him being on this team or not next year I’m speaking about this season only 

21 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Take a ******* hint. 

I don't think he is a spoiled brat or at least that is not the problem.  In his case we are sending a boy to do a man's work.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

He spent the bye week skiing in Provo in his parents’ cabin with his gf sipping champagne and eating steaks. Zach is literally a villain from an 80’s teen rom com

Every time I see him, I expect him to challenge all the poor kids to a race down Suicide Pass...

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1