****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

8 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Not solving the O Line problems was the biggest mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

tbf the OL injuries are sort of out of their control. Hard to fix all of that during the season.

Their decision to “let Zach sit and learn” by making him the backup QB was moronic beyond comprehension.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Augustiniak said:

And that’s all it does.  It says they’re finally moving on.  And hopefully, that they’re willing to invest a day 2 pick in a qb.  With only that one pick.  Though, i would not be surprised if they turn a defensive asset into an offensive one

Huff becomes Davante Adams, Andy Dalton QB2 next year, OT pick at 8. Try again

tbf the OL injuries are sort of out of their control. Hard to fix all of that during the season.
Their decision to “let Zach sit and learn” by making him the backup QB was moronic beyond comprehension.

Rodgers was the bell of the ball, he’s been calling the shots since 3/15. He wanted Wilson as backup, then he was the backup! Not solidifying your O-line was criminal leading to the Rodgers injury.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

There’s no way Saleh is getting fired, people. Same for JD. No team could overcome what happened to the QB and OL groups this year.

Here’s where I fault Saleh: Post bye collapse two years in a row. 

The team should never draft a QB again in the first round. They can not develop QBs. They need an offseason dedicated solely to asset management: Do everything possible to tweak OL and WR.

And figure out the turf at MetLife and the injury plague which is unending.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Augustiniak said:

There’s qbs who come into the nfl and play well immediately.  Take Herbert.  His coach is a moron.  

True, but somehow that wouldn’t have happened on the Jets.

Almost all the OCs the Jets hire are not only stupid they’re unforgivable c*nts too.  They run pass plays short of the sticks, or never throw into the end zone 90% of the time.

• Upvote 1