****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Look I'll go out on the limb and try to be optimistic. ATL has lost 3 out of last 4 beat Saints last week close games against teams in our category not that good. The big factor is does this team the Jets still have fight left in them. I didn't think so the last two weeks but let's say this is a week for a rebound. If Boyle is bad again I'd assume Siemien goes in the second half. I think he'll pick it up and get results. Jets 23 Falcons 16.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Show of hands: anyone else forget the Jets had a game today? Me too. Let’s go out there and not look like a bunch of horse’s asses. Let’s rally one time to get Arthur Smith fired. Go team.

I feel like the Falcons should be on the #EnemiesList for blowing that SB to the Patriots.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Show of hands: anyone else forget the Jets had a game today? Me too. Let’s go out there and not look like a bunch of horse’s asses. Let’s rally one time to get Arthur Smith fired. Go team.

I really like to see some between plays at least run players far enough to get close to a first down. That would be a big step in the right direction 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BP said:

“Our backs are up against the wall!”

”Mr, Johnson!!! I need 70 t shirts made with my new slogan our backs are against the wall”

-Bob Saleh

”What a great coach we have, Christopher. Now go get some t shirts made up immediately because coach says this is the key to victory”

-Woody Johnson 

This rings far too true.

• Haha 1

It's so sad that we find ourselves here again, but frankly, I don't give a sh*t what happens today. I have zero excitement to watch this team right now, which is the same bullsh*t every year. Build up the excitement in the offseason only to be let down during the season. 

**** this franchise

• Upvote 1

I think how the Defense performs today will say alot about  the team, coaching, and whether they still have a will to win. 

Offense aside for a minute......Honestly, this defense is facing a shaky rookie QB in the rain at home. They should shut down the Falcons and even force a few turnovers. 

Jets offense will prob be well Jets offense, but if defense is giving it up it will show today. Does Saleh truly have this team together with a will to win and remain relevant? We will learn alot in this very unsexy Falcons v Jets matchup. 

Remember one of Saleh's go to excuses in his pressers are "man we play some really good teams". If an under 500 NFC South team with a rookie QB knocks you out of playoff contention with 5 games to go in year 3......Rodgers or not, thats an indictment on Saleh. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, kevinc855 said:

I think how the Defense performs today will say alot about  the team, coaching, and whether they still have a will to win. 

Offense aside for a minute......Honestly, this defense is facing a shaky rookie QB in the rain at home. They should shut down the Falcons and even force a few turnovers. 

Jets offense will prob be well Jets offense, but if defense is giving it up it will show today. Does Saleh truly have this team together with a will to win and remain relevant? We will learn alot in this very unsexy Falcons v Jets matchup. 

A loss today should result in firings, for both teams. Really no excuses left for Saleh, or for Arthur Smith, who have both had similarly underwhelming careers so far.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A loss today should result in firings, for both teams. Really no excuses left for Saleh, or for Arthur Smith, who have both had similarly underwhelming careers so far.

tend to agree on both sides. Being knocked out of playoff contention by an under 500 NFC South team in early December in Year 3 is a just a terrible look for Saleh.