Rodgers trying to sniff out the rat in the building

Rhg1084

32 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He didn’t say anything about this regime, he whined like a bitch that he didn’t get enough balls thrown his way.

Not even close to the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

That's not what he did at all.  He selfishly complained that he wasn't getting targeted. Love the way people interpret things to suit their own agendas.

BRO WTF YOU THINK I NEED TO REALLY MAKE UP STUFF ON THESE SORRY AF JOKES OF PRO SPORTS?? 

This is what I was referring to because you koolaide drinkers suffer from amnesia, remember the thread on this?????? 

“Deshaun Watson: Elijah Moore came to Browns from “toxic situation” in New York”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deshaun-watson-elijah-moore-came-to-browns-from-toxic-situation-in-new-york

Fu Middle Finger GIF by Tony-Jazz

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

No one said anyone owed Rodgers anything.  But I certainly don't owe the Jets anything.  They owe me.  Rodgers does not owe me.

You, like others, have some strange f*cking fixation or jealous fetishism towards Rodgers.  He's the only one who's not ratting out teammates and pouring gas on the fire and yet you b!tch about him.  He wanted to work through his injury and get back on the field to help the team get to the playoffs and you b!tch about him.  He's one of few players/staff who hasn't contributed to the utter dogsh!t product that has been put on the field the last few years and you b!tch about him.

B!tch more.

Lmao 

1) fixation? Dude look in the mirror, actually look at you’re icon 

2) he’s not pouring gas on the fire? Dude he’s one of the arsonists I’m court for starting this freaking fire! Lazard, Cobb, Cook ring a bell?

3) he hasn’t contributed to this dog ish??? Really???? How can you type that nonsense with a st8 face? Check item 2 please 

4) F*** narcissist, washed up, one legged Aaron Rodgers! 

SUE ME!!!!!!

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

BRO WTF YOU THINK I NEED TO REALLY MAKE UP STUFF ON THESE SORRY AF JOKES OF PRO SPORTS?? 

This is what I was referring to because you koolaide drinkers suffer from amnesia, remember the thread on this?????? 

“Deshaun Watson: Elijah Moore came to Browns from “toxic situation” in New York”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deshaun-watson-elijah-moore-came-to-browns-from-toxic-situation-in-new-york

So glad moore is gone. He is trash too

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

9 hours ago, oatmeal said:

He thought it was a “toxic situation” after he was reprimanded, had a snit and was sent home?  And he didn’t say it, DeShawn W said it, not Moore?  
LOL

• WTF? 2

8 hours ago, bitonti said:

The more I think about it Rodgers is a good candidate for the leak 

"yeah everyone I'm gonna form a task force to find this terrible leak, and we won't stop until Justice is served" 

It's always that guy who actually did it 

Was wondering that myself.  Whoever smelt it dealt it

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

My Canadienjetsfanadamus predictions:

First ,no one is getting fired.

Secondly, they’ll restructure Zach’s contract and keep him around, just for entertainment purposes 

thirdly, Boyle’s the rat.

Why would they restructure Zach?  Zach's salary next year is basically vet minimum.  They would have to extend him in a restructure.  You want to have an intervention for @Jetsfan80 ?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, football guy said:

Aaron is 100% right. We’ve always had people on the inside that are the lifeblood of outside media who actively work to tear the organization down. They help the clownshow roll on. Hell people tell me stuff when they absolutely shouldn’t. It’s a cultural thing that has been going on for the last 2 decades RE: leaks. And it’s not just a market issue because this stuff RARELY happens with the Giants. Even at their worst they don’t come close to the dysfunction we deal with year after year. 

In your Opinion, why does Woody leave these people on the payroll? 

3 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

Was wondering that myself.  Whoever smelt it dealt it

Let's walk that dog - Why would Aaron Leak this? To Russini, his "worst enemy" no less? 

-Let's start with Zach being "reluctantly" mouthy among teammates, Aaron either witnesses this or hears about it. Zach "worried about getting hurt." yeah dude, it's the NFL everyone's worried about that they just don't talk about it, let alone refuse a start over it. Everyone's playing through pain at this point. It's a locker room car crash, as usual with Zach.  

-Aaron, for all his flaws, does genuinely want to improve Zach, improve the Jets or at least have it not be such a complete sh*t stain on his legacy.

-But he can't help them on the field at the moment. And Zach is stubborn, overconfident, and arrogant.  

So he texts all this to Russini (who would suspect Rodgers of helping a reporter he's feuding with) probably through a 3rd party (could have even been Boyle, who becomes his patsy), then "teaches" Zach a lesson about being an alpha Joe Rogan type man who eats pain and fears nothing. Zach has to start this weekend and maybe longer than that. Because at this point the"brain trust" (i use that term loosely) at Team Wilson realizes this Zach's spoiled attitude will become liability for his getting future jobs.  

Rodgers gets to be in the media some more, defend his buddy Zach, take some heat off the rest of the locker room, which is, by the way in shambles. 

Wilson has to take the beating he's scared of and who knows, maybe learn how to be tough in the process. Or not. Rodgers doesn't actually care. 

And if/when Wilson realizes it was actually his buddy Aaron the leak, he's got no moves. Rodgers can always be like, Yeah, so, WTF are you gonna do about it? Rodgers has always been sh*t to his backups. That talk about him mentoring zach was laughable. It's like getting a James Bond villain-level narcissist to mentor someone.  

It's fraternity level hazing in the biggest fraternity of them all the NFL  

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Let's walk that dog - Why would Aaron Leak this? To Russini, his "worst enemy" no less? 

-Let's start with Zach being "reluctantly" mouthy among teammates, Aaron either witnesses this or hears about it. Zach "worried about getting hurt" yeah dude it's the NFL everyone's worried about that they just don't talk about it, let alone refuse a start over it. Everyone's playing through pain at this point. It's a locker room car crash, as usual with Zach.  

-Aaron, for all his flaws, does genuinely want to improve Zach, improve the Jets or at least have it not be such a complete sh*t stain on his legacy.

-But he can't help them on the field at the moment. And Zach is stubborn, over confident and arrogant.  

So he texts all this to Russini probably through a 3rd party (could have even been Boyle, who becomes his patsy) then "teaches" Zach a lesson about being an alpha Joe Rogan type man who eats pain and fears nothing. Zach has to start this weekend, and maybe longer than that. Because at this point the brain trust at Team Wilson realize this is a liability for him getting future jobs. (which it always was)  

It's fraternity level hazing in the biggest fraternity of them all the NFL  

It could well be, that he’s trying to teach zach how to be a professional.

regardless, you would also hope that rodgers goes to woody and jd after the season and tells them when they get rid of ZW, they need to bring in qbs who can play and are men not boys

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, oatmeal said:

That report was after Moore was evicted.  He was kicked out because he whined about not getting targets after the jets had been winning.  Very easy to complain about the boss who fires you after the fact, you know.  I'm not saying the situation here was good because it was awful.  But Moore was complaining selfishly, not for the sake of what's better for the whole team.  If you think otherwise, then bravo for creativity.  Moore was and is a selfish little wanna-be diva.  Of course he bashed the team who fired his ass.

I watched the talking heads take on this.  I watched the piece on pat mcafee where Rodgers made his comments and then I watched the piece on Michael Kay where the athletic reporter stood by her story.  Michael Kay know towed and said the athletic is owned by The NY Times so the stories are all checked out before publication ( yeah right).  The whole point is unless it’s from Zach or someone is willing to put their name(s) to it it’s all speculation.  I suspect the writer put her spin on it too.

i remember a cartoon in National Lampoon in the 70’s.  The cartoon featured a guy and girl on a couch and the guy was making some real moves on the girl.  The girl said “ please”.  Then a few seconds later she said “ don’t”.  And then a few seconds after that she said “ stop”.  Of course she meant for the guy to stop what he was doing and she was uncomfortable.  But the guy put all of those words together in a single phrase as “ Please don’t stop.”  Obviously a completely different meaning and it’s very possible the spin the reporter did was way different than the actual implied meaning of what the sources said.

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

really? he has been a let down in cleveland. I m not sure where you think he makes us better at?

We don't throw to the one good receiver we have, what makes people think we would have kept two happy especially a malcontent who needs 10 targets a game to be happy. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

We don't throw to the one good receiver we have, what makes people think we would have kept two happy especially a malcontent who needs 10 targets a game to be happy. 

right and even if we did throw moore 10 targets he would catch maybe 2 of them and give up on the play. F that guy

22 hours ago, doitny said:

50 bucks. any charity of your choice. 

week 1 2024 Zach must be the #2 . 

and we both know no one will trade for him. no fool will waste a draft pick on a guy everybody knows we are getting rid of plus want to carry his 10 mil salary

You're on!

I win if -Zach is a #2 (if for some crazy reason he's a #1 that would count too) -  Barring injury of course.

You win if - If Zach is anything other than a #1 or #2 QB at the start of the season - Barring injury of course.

Not part of the bet - but I do suspect Douglas will get something for him - likely a 6th or something along those lines but some team will want to assure they get him rather than try to sign him.  Jets will eat the cap.

On 12/5/2023 at 5:18 PM, T0mShane said:

I’d be surprised if he’s still in the league in two years. He has his money, he knows he stinks, and he’s an off-putting, effete Utah rich kid. The backup QB is a popular rah-rah guy that players rally around. Zach is the opposite of that. Hackenbergian in that sense.

If he’s not in the league in w years it’s because he continues to stink. Otherwise other than the Mike White stuff you nor anyone really knows how he’s perceived by his teammates and around the NFL. At least before a few days ago. The rest is just your own opinion of him. 

On 12/5/2023 at 5:35 PM, Augustiniak said:

People assume he’ll follow the same trajectory as sanchez, geno and darnold but he won’t.  Darnold and sanchez were generally liked by their teammates and extended careers partially b/c of it.  Geno became a functional starter after years of watching and rehabilitating his image.  All 3 had a passion for the game we never saw wiht wilson.  

I’ve heard Saleh & Rodgers say the exact opposite. That Zach loves the game and works extremely hard. 

19 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

If he’s not in the league in w years it’s because he continues to stink. Otherwise other than the Mike White stuff you nor anyone really knows how he’s perceived by his teammates and around the NFL. At least before a few days ago. The rest is just your own opinion of him. 

https://thejetpress.com/posts/ny-jets-teammate-zach-wilson-likable-lamar-jackson

https://jetsxfactor.com/2022/11/21/ny-jets-players-like-anti-zach-wilson-tweets/amp/

also forced out Saleh’s buddy Lafleur. We can go back to BYU and highlight negative things with teammates too. 

44 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

You're on!

I win if -Zach is a #2 (if for some crazy reason he's a #1 that would count too) -  Barring injury of course.

You win if - If Zach is anything other than a #1 or #2 QB at the start of the season - Barring injury of course.

Not part of the bet - but I do suspect Douglas will get something for him - likely a 6th or something along those lines but some team will want to assure they get him rather than try to sign him.  Jets will eat the cap.

deal. 

so if Zach gets hurt the deal is off. but what if the #2 gets hurt? deal is off too right? 

im not going to nickel and dime you on this , money is going to charity so it will go to good hands whether i win or lose, but for bragging rights i want to win..lol

oh and what if he chooses to play in the CFL. ? i win right cause he couldnt get a job with a NFL team? 

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Oh, well in that case

“Um, Zach Wilson is a brilliant man with lots of well-thought-out, practical ideas. He is insuring the financial security of this company for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach.”

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, doitny said:

o if Zach gets hurt the deal is off. but what if the #2 gets hurt? deal is off too right? 

Yes, assuming #2 was already named as such.  

im not going to nickel and dime you on this , money is going to charity so it will go to good hands whether i win or lose, but for bragging rights i want to win..lol

Agree and same here!

oh and what if he chooses to play in the CFL. ? i win right cause he couldn't get a job with a NFL team? 

Yes, he has to be a #1 or #2 on an NFL roster for me to win.  

• Post of the Week 1