~~~Monday Night Football - Titans vs Dolphins, Packers vs Giants~~~

Beerfish

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Titans are going to knock Tua out of the game and the Jets will get to face the wrath of Mike White next week.

Brian Gutekunst sending Joe Douglas a fruit basket for Christmas for single handedly solving all of his and the Packers problems.

I am actually going to pick the Giants to win this game.   Law of the NFL if one team is up and the other is down then the down team goes up and the up team goes down, kind of like a Seinfeld episode.

il_fullxfull.2621923746_rnxl.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Why does the NFL have so many totally ambiguous rules that are impossible to consistently enforce?   I've seen the 'get out of bounds stop the clock rule called all over the place this year.

They need to scrap a lot of the rulebook. I work in software development and spend 90% of my time telling people to stop coding for edge cases. I feel like the NFL rulebook has the same problem where they make the bulk of the rulebook too complicated to cover every conceivable situation.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He was the #2 guy and has been here for two solid years and had been pulled.   In any case what does Zach have to do with what you do with the #3 QB?  Unless you actually endorse Boyle as a viable good decision.

I guess you can blame the Jets for not having the foresight to see that Tommy Devito was better than Zach Wilson, but it’s hard to kill them for it. As far as bringing in a legit backup for Rodgers, there were many of us calling for that before Rodgers even signed

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Lith said:

What is the deal with the two games.  Was it always scheduled this way.  And why would they be at the same time.  Start one at 7ET and the other at 8:30 or 9 ET.  But to put them opposite each other at the same time - does not make sense.

Goodell makes art with his own feces.  Makes 70 mil a year.  Life is really unfair

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Dolphins lose…. @JagsFanJif must have started cheering for them.

I needed them to score a game winning FG to get a first round bye in my FF league.  I texted my buddy, big Dolphins fan, "cant believe I'm having to root for you guys to win" - 2 minutes later - "I'm sorry for jinxing your team w/ my horrible Juju".

• Haha 3