We can Beat this team!

Jetfuel66

50 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

If Zach can repeat what he did against Houston (I am very skeptical that he can), then I think we'll kick the sh!t out of them.

Agreed. I'm skeptical also but you never know. This would be groundbreaking for him if he balls out on Sunday.

2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

If Zach can repeat what he did against Houston (I am very skeptical that he can), then I think we'll kick the sh!t out of them.

If Zach can repeat what he did against Houston then the Jets would be a Super Bowl contender.

Problem is, it's not just Zach repeating it's also the players around him.  

The OL had their best game in a while, Hall made an impact in the passing game, G Wilson didn't drop any balls etc.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If Zach can repeat what he did against Houston then the Jets would be a Super Bowl contender.

The OL had their best game in a while, Hall made an impact in the passing game, G Wilson didn't drop any balls etc.

Assuming that we could make the playoffs at 9-8

I'm not fully back on the train but in theory yea we def can beat them.......if we started an actual NFL QB we could have beat them the last game

Phins are soft, you can punch them in the mouth.....said that all season.....All speed no grit 

A team like the Ravens or even the Chiefs will smoke them in the playoffs

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Actually the OL was just as bad as normal if not worse its just that Zach was like 9/11 under pressure and was still sacked like 5 times

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

My guess is that you didn't watch the game. They were awful.

Wilson did in fact drop a ball.

The biggest factor was the discipline of the offense, especially in the 2nd half. They didn't commit drive killing penalties. 

• Upvote 4

I'm not optimistic (I think the Dolphins are smart and will play man coverage and bring pressure and Zach collapse into himself like a neutron star) but the Dolphins are 100% a soft, overrated team that comes up small when you punch them in the mouth.

Tyreek is hampered, it's a short week, etc.

If Zach is ready for the pressure and plays well we could easily win.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Claymation said:

The Jets had over 400 yards in offense in the Broncos game. Does anyone even watch the game?

Most of that was Breece Hall, before teams realized he could be neutralized by stacking the box, because Zach can't normally play QB

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Most of that was Breece Hall, before teams realized he could be neutralized by stacking the box, because Zach can't normally play QB

Teams aren't stacking the box. Teams are playing nickel 70-80% of the time against the Jets. You know why, because this offensive line sucks since AVT went down.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

After watching the Fish completely blow the game last night , I have some thoughts....

This team is soft. They are so used to the offense giving them huge leads that they struggle when they are in a dog fight. We need to show up Sunday and Punch these guys in the mouth. The Titans played them perfectly.

Yes they will be ready after last night but that's ok. We want them ready. I hope our boys take out all of the frustration of this F- upped season and stomp this team. The fish have always been arrogant and over hyped.

Honestly Tua is soft also and buckles under pressure. 

I hope we steamroll these losers!

LGJ!!!!

I’ll bet you $100 the fish win. Does PayPal work for you?

8 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

After watching the Fish completely blow the game last night , I have some thoughts....

This team is soft. They are so used to the offense giving them huge leads that they struggle when they are in a dog fight. We need to show up Sunday and Punch these guys in the mouth. The Titans played them perfectly.

Yes they will be ready after last night but that's ok. We want them ready. I hope our boys take out all of the frustration of this F- upped season and stomp this team. The fish have always been arrogant and over hyped.

Honestly Tua is soft also and buckles under pressure. 

I hope we steamroll these losers!

LGJ!!!!

Good post. It will be tough, but I think the Jets have a shot. Our defense has to play a good game. They are capable.

• Upvote 1