****OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY FLACCO V SALEH THREAD****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Zeurlein misses the kick against the Commanders, we’d be going into next week with a legitimate shot at Drake Maye

He's only 230, I know becton had a bad night but no way could maye be ready to play LT next year.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, JohnnyD said:

If I was Rodgers, I would retire tomorrow. I give this team about 10% chance making the playoffs next year - even with a healthy, aging, HoF QB. This staff can't coach, the players aren't inspired, and the front office doesn't know how to build a team.

I don't think people realize that this season is just feeding into Aaron's massive ego and narcissism even more because he sees himself as the savior of the franchise to come to the rescue.

It's why he likes it here.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I have watched quite a few embarrassing Jets performances. This is high up on that list. Completely unprepared. Poorly disciplined. No creativity on offence, no heart on defence (except for a few standouts).

But let's run it back with all the coaches in 2024. That will be the key to success.

Saleh speed runned Rex's tenure but skipped the early success part

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Zeurlein misses the kick against the Commanders, we’d be going into next week with a legitimate shot at Drake Maye

I cannot put into words how much I hate this ******* stupid team. And of course every fan at MetLife was celebrating like we won a playoff game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1