Muhammad Wilkerson arrested… again

You gotta wonder what such a big guy needs to be carrying a gun for?  Is he cruising the hood?  He’s made enough money to simply stay away from trouble spots.  And it’s no use if he carries any bling because he’s been forgotten as a football player or celebrity.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rangerous said:

You gotta wonder what such a big guy needs to be carrying a gun for?  Is he cruising the hood?  He’s made enough money to simply stay away from trouble spots.  And it’s no use if he carries any bling because he’s been forgotten as a football player or celebrity.

But when the trouble spot is  your own liquor cabinet that becomes a lot harder. 3 DWI’s since 2019, he needs to get help and now it’s pretty much if he choses or not. 

5 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i remember back in the day Cameron Heyward was in the same draft class 

the Jets took Wilkerson at 30 and the Steelers took Heyward at 31

Heyward is having a borderline HOF career (6x Pro Bowl, 3x All Pro) still playing every week for the Steelers 

Meanwhile Wilkerson has been out of football for like 4 years (more like 6)

I mean cmon

Cameron was Ironhead's son! he balled like crazy at Ohio State a team that Jets scouts are all over

How hard is it? the Jets overthink it and it's mistake after mistake that lead us to where we are today 

The NY Jets scouts are the real “ Sons of anarchy!” From this team. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

But when the trouble spot is  your own liquor cabinet that becomes a lot harder. 3 DWI’s since 2019, he needs to get help and now it’s pretty much if he choses or not. 

Not until he realizes he has no choice. 

17 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Heyward is having a borderline HOF career (6x Pro Bowl, 3x All Pro) still playing every week for the Steelers 

I mean cmon

Cameron was Ironhead's son! he balled like crazy at Ohio State a team that Jets scouts are all over

How hard is it? the Jets overthink it and it's mistake after mistake that lead us to where we are today 

We had to high of a pick in the draft 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It’s his third DWI since like 2019. Hopefully he gets the help he obviously needs. Plus firearm wasn’t registered, so he’s likely gonna have some time to work on himself. Good luck Mo. 

Thought the same thing. No need to pile on the guy at this point, I'm sure he's doing plenty of that to himself at this point.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Thought the same thing. No need to pile on the guy at this point, I'm sure he's doing plenty of that to himself at this point.

Yeah, an open bottle of tequila and unregistered handgun in a car  is a pretty solid sign your decision making has gone a bit astray, 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, an open bottle of tequila and unregistered handgun in a car  is a pretty solid sign your decision making has gone a bit astray, 

Tequila, loaded gun... automobile... what could possibly go wrong.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I mean cmon

I distinctly remember when we picked Wilkerson I thought “ok, interesting.” Then the Steelers absolutely raced to the podium to take a guy who played the exact same position and I thought “oh no.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Mo Wilkerson was a great pick up until the time he got paid.

His year before he got paid was better than Quinnens big year last year.

I wonder if he may have a pain pill issue as once he broke his leg he was never the same.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Guy robbed us. 

He took advantage of a gullible owner, GM and fan base. He had 1 good year.  He was an average player at best throughout his career especially considering he was a 1st rounder.  His agents laughed all the way to the bank.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Mo Wilkerson was a great pick up until the time he got paid.

His year before he got paid was better than Quinnens big year last year.

I wonder if he may have a pain pill issue as once he broke his leg he was never the same.

He was slow IMO and had that 1 good year. 

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

I mean cmon

Same mistake with Becton.  They take a smaller school guy thinking they know something the experts don't.

• Upvote 2