Joe Benigno: Robert Saleh Assures Me We Will Make The Playoffs Next Year

Have been a supporter of Saleh wanting to see him grow into the job. In my opinion there has been no growth, he is in over his head. Many here have chided Edward’s for his comments about his teams but players responded can’t say the same for Saleh. From what fans can see he is a total fail. Hoped he would admit his shortcomings and fall on his sword, but no such luck. Even originally liked how he was building his staff but they for the most part have not grown ether.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, talonmm said:

I thought next year would be a continuation of disappointment and complete ineptitude by our Head Coach, Coaching staff, GM, and owner.

I'm so glad that Saleh has cleared this up and solved all our problems.

Is he still taking receipts, and proclaiming "All Gas, No Breaks" as well?

Just wait until he channels his PJ Fleck and asks the team to "Row the Boat" 

Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

Joe B. is that person we all know who, when we want everyone to know something...

We tell him, "Please, please, don't mention this to anyone! No one else can know this"...

Lol.  Though Saleh has already seen Joe B talk about how he thought Saleh didn't like ZW, which I guess turned out to be a mix-up.  (Saleh's text , something along the lines of "Joe B, are you being serious?!" when responding to Joe B's steps to fix the Jets including "start ZW").

1) Positive Vibes Only

2) All Gas No Brakes

3) Taking Receipts

4) We Embarrassed Those QB's 

5) We Will Make the Playoffs Next Year

This guy is a Fing moron and doesn't have a clue how to be a HC. Mr. 18-33 will be gone at the end of next year. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bocajetfan said:

Have been a supporter of Saleh wanting to see him grow into the job. In my opinion there has been no growth, he is in over his head. Many here have chided Edward’s for his comments about his teams but players responded can’t say the same for Saleh. From what fans can see he is a total fail. Hoped he would admit his shortcomings and fall on his sword, but no such luck. Even originally liked how he was building his staff but they for the most part have not grown ether.

Had high hopes for him when they hired him.  Been an utter disappointment so far and yes I know he had Zachenberg forced on him for 3 years but still

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

1) Positive Vibes Only

2) All Gas No Brakes

3) Taking Receipts

4) We Embarrassed Those QB's 

5) We Will Make the Playoffs Next Year

This guy is a Fing moron and doesn't have a clue how to be a HC. Mr. 18-33 will be gone at the end of next year. 

What will his record be after Aaron gets injured again and we get another full season of Zach again?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

share what? They don't end up making the playoffs if they haven't done it by year 3

Thought you had some numbers. Seems like that makes sense. Also not sure how many get the opportunity to try a 4th time also wonder who are the coaches that bucked the trend 

34 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Thought you had some numbers. Seems like that makes sense. Also not sure how many get the opportunity to try a 4th time also wonder who are the coaches that bucked the trend 

I dug up numbers when jet nut was going off how it was a good idea to let Mac and Bowles rebuild their rebuild. I don't recall the numbers and I'm not digging them up again. Of the coaches, that made the playoffs after going their initial 3 years without.. it was like Chuck Noll in the 70s