Drake Maye could fall in draft

58 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Just don’t see how you can pass up on any top QB prospect if he staring you in face! Learn for a year or two behind Rodgers and plus gonna have to start paying our stars soon will need big $$$!! A QB on a rookie contract is very enticing

meh, Maye isn't anything special. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

They should, but Jd and saleh are playing for their jobs  

They are not playing for their jobs.  They are playing for their next jobs.  They are not extending.  They are lame ducks.  I don’t think Saleh signs a new contract even if offered 

45 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I doubt he lasts to 10.. I’d imagine the draft still goes Caleb, Maye, Daniels 1-2-3 as of today

I wouldn't say Maye's been locked into QB#2, hasn't been for a while. Daniels has leapfrogged him by all accounts. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

They should, but Jd and saleh are playing for there jobs. Unfortunately they will not be taking a qb in this draft class. They need to win now.

This is 100% the beginning and the end of the story. They might take one if the 5, 6 or 7th. But not day 1 or 2.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, freestater said:

I like Maye. Doubt we'd have any shot at him. Jayden Daniels is the guy tho, were going to be pissed about passing on. 

Passing on?

We will be pissed about not trading up for him.

He is going to go 1st overall.

Drake Maye is not falling in the draft. 

If the 2023 draft gets redone Will Levis is top of the first round.  In fact, the Jets should have picked him instead of Will Mcd. 

If you can find a QB in the draft, the rookie contract is very powerful.   Look at the 49ers. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Doesn’t matter.

Woody is wed to a freaking 40y old QB coming off an Achilles rip.

We’ll get another OT with the maturity level of a toddler who also sucks at pass blocking.

Wait does Rodgers have stock in JetBlue hmmm

Even if Mae falls a bit he is not falling past the Giants.  This is the best time of year with rumor mill prior to the combine.  The kid did not forget how to play from the end of the season till now.  With Kingsberry in Washington now it will be interesting to see who they prefer.

10 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

Even if Mae falls a bit he is not falling past the Giants.  This is the best time of year with rumor mill prior to the combine.  The kid did not forget how to play from the end of the season till now.  With Kingsberry in Washington now it will be interesting to see who they prefer.

Giants? Didn't they already just draft and overpay a Duke University QB?