Arod back on Rogan

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

lmao

Who the hell thinks Rodgers was going on Rogan to talk about the Jets?

Rogan isn’t even a football fan and the Jets have been clown shoes for pretty much my entire life.

Never mind the regular Joe Rogan viewer, I’m a Jets fan and I’d tune out if he started talking about this team.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

lmao

Pretty accurate. If you decide to listen looking for Jets and  football discussion, you're gonna be very disappointed. Lots of discussion about COVID, vaccine mandates, general health and nutrition.

Rodgers is gonna be the QB, assuming he doesn't sustain ANOTHER season-ending injury 4 plays into next season. What ever you think about him or that reality, not much else really matters until next season. Though for f__'s sake get a real backup this time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetkwondo said:

He's a kook who if I had listened to his questioning, for which he was raked over the coals for, could have saved me a 2 week stay in the hospital. Might as well call me a kook as after what I suffered I now see things more in line with his thinking.

Round and round we go.

I know a kook when i see one and hes a kook.  Still stoked to see him play next year.

You think his medical opinions are groovy.

Cool.  

I'm not interested in discussing your 2 week hospital stay any more than you are in talking about my week in intensive care back in 09'.

Cheers.

I’ve never listened to a podcast.  Ever. 

Haven’t listened to sports or talk radio in at least 10 years 

I have 1,034 songs on my phone and that’s plenty for me lol 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I love how people have arbitrarily decided to HATE this guy. For nonsense. 

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Arbitrarily?  Whether you agree with the reasons some people hate him or not, they certainly aren’t arbitrary.  People hate him for very specific reasons and most people that hate him would all give the same exact reasons, which is basically the opposite of arbitrary.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow, I read all this sh*t and didn’t gave to lock it but I’m getting a tetanus shot booster just to be safe, 

Unrelated: You'll never be an NFL HC because of your intimidating look.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Arbitrarily?  Whether you agree with the reasons some people hate him or not, they certainly aren’t arbitrary.  People hate him for very specific reasons and most people that hate him would all give the same exact reasons, which is basically the opposite of arbitrary.

Ok. I'm sorry the bad man hurt you. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i think most of us don't give a f*ck about joe rogan at all, lol

I don’t listen to the full podcast but watch a sht ton of clips on YouTube. He has a lot of good stuff on it on top of being funny as hell. 
On a side note Elon Musk (who has been on his show a few times) is one weird individual. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Pac said:

Round and round we go.

I know a kook when i see one and hes a kook.  Still stoked to see him play next year.

You think his medical opinions are groovy.

Cool.  

I'm not interested in discussing your 2 week hospital stay any more than you are in talking about my week in intensive care back in 09'.

Cheers.

All good, as I hope like Fonzie that certain things will never again be repeated. 

Peace and health, Go JETS!

For the record most jets fans don’t hate rodgers for the stuff he says outside of football (hell a lot of us agree with the stuff he says)

WE HATE THIS DUDE BECAUSE HE BRUNG NOTHING BUT HIS BUM A** FRIENDS HERE AND IS THE ONLY REASON WE ARE NOT COMPLETELY CLEANING HOUSE 

THIS IS WHY MOST OF US HATE HIM STOP LYING ON US DETRACTORS 

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2024 at 5:20 AM, New York Mick said:

How the hell did this thread not end up getting locked. I’m fcking impressed. 

We were at a Corporate retreat in Costa Rica, just got back.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:49 AM, The Crusher said:

I have this weird notion that grown damn men can eventually have conversation while they still respect the rules of the board. I'm obviously wrong Mick. So whatever. Here you go. 

Thanks for locking this. You forgot your sunglasses at the pool. I have them.

• Haha 4