Just another reminder...

Just now, Beerfish said:

We did not need a QB according to Mike McCganan becasue we had used a 2nd rounder on Christian Hackenburg the year before.

Maccagnan's mother should have thrown herself down a flight of stairs when she was pregnant with him. Done us all a favor.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, sourceworx said:

...to all of you sh*!t-d!cks who rolled your eyes when I (and a few others) cursed the Jets for taking Jamal Adams over Patrick Mahomes in 2017, eat fat one. When you need a QB, you take a QB. You don't pick a motherf*cking safety.

F*ck Woody Johnson in his wrinkly-old, pasty-white, blinged out f*cking ass for hiring that worthless clump of shmegma Mike Maccagnan. 

Charlie Casserly fits in here somewhere too…

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

...to all of you sh*!t-d!cks who rolled your eyes when I (and a few others) cursed the Jets for taking Jamal Adams over Patrick Mahomes in 2017, eat fat one. When you need a QB, you take a QB. You don't pick a motherf*cking safety.

F*ck Woody Johnson in his wrinkly-old, pasty-white, blinged out f*cking ass for hiring that worthless clump of shmegma Mike Maccagnan. 

Tell us how you really feel. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

👋

• Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, extmenace said:

This again?  We should all also be pissed off we passed on Brock Purdy too?

Yeah, we passed over Lamar Jackson. Yeah we passed over Dan Marino… Please, Lord make it stop.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Yeah, we passed over Lamar Jackson. Yeah we passed over Dan Marino… Please, Lord make it stop.

I’m pretty pissed off we passed on Travis Kelce, justin Jefferson, and TJ watt. These jets never get it right.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

We did not need a QB according to Mike McCganan becasue we had used a 2nd rounder on Christian Hackenburg the year before.

And if we go by what I was told at the time.. we can't know that Hackenberg is a bad NFL Qb since he never took a regular season snap. Guy is technically not ruled from being a HOF QB

2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

May this thread always haunt @Pac for the rest of his days.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, extmenace said:

This again?  We should all also be pissed off we passed on Brock Purdy too?

We're projected to have the Mr Irrelevant pick in this year's draft...

Finally, we can solve that eternal QB problem!

I'm projecting a guy like Austin Reed, Carter Bradley or Devin Leary with that pick.  Then we can just sit back and watch the Superbowls roll in.

It’s not actually better, but it is accurate to say that Maccagnan passed on an entire class after scouting both classes. He wanted Sam, would have taken Baker then Rosen

Jamallpro was taken to change the culture on defense, he wanted Sam to change the culture on offense. 

it had little to do with the position of safety. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/05/16/new-york-jets-sam-darnold-2018-draft

it is factually correct to say Maccagnan passed on Mahomes for Darnold not Adams 

Oh you were the only guy asking for Maholmes? 'look at me look at me look at me'

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk