Justin Jefferson could be available via trade

5 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Anyone who thinks he's going for less than 2 firsts is out of their minds

I don’t think a WR has ever netted two 1s. Especially considering the team trading for his has to give him a record setting contract. When the Vikings traded Moss to the Raiders I believe it was just for one first rd pick. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think we also need to ask why the Vikings would trade a guy of this caliber.  I would have to assume it's because he's a diva/head-case type.  

No, if they are making that movie it is primarily because the team is nowhere near good enough to compete over the next 3 years, because Kirk Cousins is a quarterback with a hard ceiling and they are locked into mediocrity. So they're going to tear it down gather assets and try to rebuild.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

They might want to acquire draft capital to move up for a QB in the draft.  Obtain a 1 for Jefferson and then package it with 11 to go get a QB.  Or they just might be concerned that he is looking for 5 years, $150M plus.

Actually, that would be very reasonable.  A FQB is way more important than a great WR.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I don’t think a WR has ever netted two 1s. Especially considering the team trading for his has to give him a record setting contract. When the Vikings traded Moss to the Raiders I believe it was just for one first rd pick. 

When has a WR as young and as good as JJ ever been traded?

Candidly the guy is a headcase. Not sure he’s worth the hassle.

• Upvote 2

More nonsense, I'd be shocked if Minny was that dumb, except....if they suddenly think they are smarter than every one and becasue they traded diggs and it worked out it will work out again.

Sam Howell throwing to Jefferson and Garret wilson will be a thing to behold!  (After rodgers gets hurt .)

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

The best WR in the league is not worth the hassle? lol ok… and he’s a head case? I’ve never seen anything saying that, where’d you get that from?

One of either JJ or GW is going to complain about targets, but if anyone can keep the peace… it’s Rodgers.

22 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

When has a WR as young and as good as JJ ever been traded?

Candidly the guy is a headcase. Not sure he’s worth the hassle.