Jets social media team suggests going to combine a waste of time

So the best argument for not attending the nfl draft combine is that the jets drafted a bad qb 20 years ago?  And this one factoid justifies not attending an event where you can meet and greet the guys who may be on your team next year?  When your job is on the line? 

• Upvote 1

What medium was that posted on?

Just figured it out it was Facebook. Do you really think that was posted as a dig for going to the combine? Holy sh*t, dude.
  • Haha 1

I think they're actually celebrating the Sanchez era. They're that clueless and bereft of better content from the Woody era.
Self-mockery now?
Wow
200.gif?cid=d9212ad9c4hyygofcffvy4kdywn8vt3jkhrow3ox1bj7hhlo&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.gif&ct=g

They went to back to back AFC championship games with Sanchez. They aren't mocking him.

Honestly I can't tell what they mean by this. The other FB posts about the combine are both joking about it and seem to take it seriously. It's like they're just posting anything they can find about the combine to have something to post about. 

The clarity of mind that guides this team to success.

2 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Honestly I can't tell what they mean by this. The other FB posts about the combine are both joking about it and seem to take it seriously. It's like they're just posting anything they can find about the combine to have something to post about. 

The clarity of mind that guides this team to success.

Same way they run the team. Just cobble together whatever. No plan.

It’s amazing that just 15 years ago there was no way to record video so you had to see things live.  It did make Saturday morning cartoons seem more magical tho, if you missed it , it was gone forever. 

I call bullsht. I remember Rex and Tanny taking a trip out to LA and watching him throw on some highschool field. A lot more than the combine went into the decision to trade up for Sanchez.

Why are the Jets posting this garbage?  They are being flat out dishonest about it too.  

The Jets' PR team seems to be operated by a bunch of adolescents and interns, who seem to ALWAYS make the wrong decisions..  They are a bunch of idiots.  And it was the Jets PR, not Mehta, who created the Gase burner account in case you didn't know.

Let's face it.  The Jets are a scummy organization in every way.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I call bullsht. I remember Rex and Tanny taking a trip out to LA and watching him throw on some highschool field. A lot more than the combine went into the decision to trade up for Sanchez.

Why are the Jets posting this garbage?  They are being flat out dishonest about it too.  

The Jets' PR team seems to be operated by a bunch of adolescents and interns, who seem to ALWAYS make the wrong decisions..  They are a bunch of idiots.  And it was the Jets PR, not Mehta, who created the Gase burner account in case you didn't know.

Let's face it.  The Jets are a scummy organization in every way.  

Pretty sure they went on the record saying they graded Sanchez higher than Freeman because of the amount of teammates who showed up for his workout. 

• WTF? 1

27 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s amazing that just 15 years ago there was no way to record video so you had to see things live.  It did make Saturday morning cartoons seem more magical tho, if you missed it , it was gone forever. 

Wyle e coyote just might be the greatest cartoon character