Buffalo cutting tons of salary

If they were indeed $40M over, how in the blue hell could they now have $25M in space after just these moves?  I think Poyer and White alone is like $16M in savings.  You're telling me those other guys add up to about $50M in savings?

...am I missing something that wasn't included in these tweets/OP?

EDIT: I'm a moron....he meant "it cuts $25M into that $40M over", not that they will have $25M in space.  Carry on.

• Haha 4

Just now, section314 said:

Buffalo’s window has closed. 

Highly possible. I will give them the benefit of the doubt though because Josh Allen is that dude. I’m more bullish on Miami taking a big step back after all their defensive losses and now having to account for Tua’s big upcoming deal

• Upvote 4

Sad day in buffalo. 

Tre White, Poyer and Hyde were the heart and soul of the new McDermott era and breaking the drought. 

Mose and Neal also long time Bills. 

Tre White will probably go down as one of the top 3 cbs in bills history. Odomes and Winfield are in that conversation

Hyde and Poyer were absolutely awesome and reminded me a lot of Henry Jones and Kurt Schulz. 

As fans we get so close to these players its pretty tough to move on. 

So much respect for these guys especially in the secondary. They played the game the right way 

• Haha 4

It's crazy how many good OLmen end up on FA, every single year.  It's almost like someone has talked about this over and over again about how easy it actually is to fix your OL, its just that JD sucks donkey balls.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Highly possible. I will give them the benefit of the doubt though because Josh Allen is that dude. I’m more bullish on Miami taking a big step back after all their defensive losses and now having to account for Tua’s big upcoming deal

im waiting for them to trade Hill. KC couldnt keep him with Mahomes big contract i doubt Miami could once Tua gets paid. 

if they do keep him that will weaken another part of the team.

3 hours ago, section314 said:

Buffalo’s window has closed. 

I believe Buffalo's window closed in April of 2022, when they passed on Breece Hall. Buffalo has come so close and needs that one player to help push them over the top. That one player is Breece. And they had him in their clutches!

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I believe Buffalo's window closed in April of 2022, when they passed on Breece Hall. Buffalo has come so close and needs that one player to help push them over the top. That one player is Breece. And they had him in their clutches!

One of my favorite Buffalo draft fan reaction video's which I've already posted here a number of times, so I'll spare you...   I agree, the fans knew then that their golden opportunity was missed by not picking him at the end of the 1st Rd!

• Upvote 1

The Chiefs had to figure out how to compete while paying Mahomes a ton of money.  Had an up and down regular season and threw to Hardman to win the SB.   They have Andy Reid.  

The Panthers, the Bill’s model, were good until Newton got paid.  The Bills need to draft their tails off.  

They really could have used Breece on a rookie 2nd round deal.