Possible Suitor for Wilson

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Not interested at all in giving up a pick so a team takes Wilson and we eat salary. Just keep him as QB3. He’s younger!or very close in age than most the QBs even in this draft for the mid rounds anyway.

Keep him but make his life in the organization hell, so that he quits 

• Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, GangGreened said:

So what? He has no future here and wasting a roster spot on him for an actual developmental QB is senseless. There is no upside here.

So trade a pick and eat salary for that? No thanks.

We get a pick and they take his cap. 100% sigh me up.

Butnits idiotic to give a pick, eat salary and not have a 3rd QB that’s younger than 1/2 the draft class

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

So trade a pick and eat salary for that? No thanks.

We get a pick and they take his cap. 100% sigh me up.

Butnits idiotic to give a pick, eat salary and not have a 3rd QB that’s younger than 1/2 the draft class

No, the premise is you trade them a pick to take most of the salary, likely a 6th or 7th.

What does Zach Wilson’s age have to do with anything? Are you implying he could still develop into something with the Jets? Because that belief is the only shred of sense (lol) it makes to keep him on the roster.

So I see we’ve hit the “when you think about it, Zach staying on as the QB3 is actually good” phase of this process, huh.  
No way .. better for both parties ... No double dip ... Dont dip again... One dip and END IT...

By camp of he's not traded ... Just end it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

No, the premise is you trade them a pick to take most of the salary, likely a 6th or 7th.

What does Zach Wilson’s age have to do with anything? Are you implying he could still develop into something with the Jets? Because that belief is the only shred of sense (lol) it makes to keep him on the roster.

That’s not happening. Or else he’d be gone 

53 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I never saw Zach quit. He's a real player. He's had good games and more often parts of games. He hasn't successfully consistently been able to run an NFL offense. And he's had many chances 33 starts to prove himself. But he's an NFL player still with a lot of potential. He can go into a game right now make plays etc.  If he goes on vacation and has a gf what's wrong with that. These personal attacks are idiotic. And NT. 

He quit against the Jaguars in 2022 and this year against the Dolphins. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

He quit against the Jaguars in 2022 and this year against the Dolphins. 
Wtf ... The dude almost died on the field against the Dolphins... Lolz.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Wtf ... The dude almost died on the field against the Dolphins... Lolz.

Was at the game. He was checked out from the get go. 

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

1) He's a toxic quitter 

2) That’s a roster spot that could be used on a real player 

3) Rodgers and Tyrod both have injury concerns. So help me god don’t let Zach Wilson take another snap for this team.

If we go down to qb3, the season is done no matter who is qb3

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I never saw Zach quit. He's a real player. He's had good games and more often parts of games. He hasn't successfully consistently been able to run an NFL offense. And he's had many chances 33 starts to prove himself. But he's an NFL player still with a lot of potential. He can go into a game right now make plays etc.  If he goes on vacation and has a gf what's wrong with that. These personal attacks are idiotic. And NT. 

This

Zach was legit injured. I saw the play he was clobbered and doctors ruled him out. At worst he asked for career advice from other players which everybody does but no proof he ever refused to play. If you watch football you know there are protocols on concussions and players are often ruled out and sometimes for multiple games. 

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Matt39 said:

It’s either that or cutting him. Or keeping him, which is what’s going to happen (and was always happening). Wonder how the offseason in Utah is going

The “ jetest “ thing ever would be. Trade down from 10 to 13th or 15th. For what you ask ? Jets get a 7th round pick, and that team takes Zach Wilson lol

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not bad enough to necessitate a season-ending dehydration concussion.

I'm fully convinced he had a real concussion.  That was one of the worst games I've ever seen an NFL OL play 

• Post of the Week 2

Look Zach won't be on the Jets this season. And btw for all those saying Zach quit on the team after getting a concussion following the best game of his career when he was AFC Offensive Player of the Week. Why would he quit on the team after his best game. And if Zach quit after an injury what about Rodgers. Did he quit on the team too. Esp after he publicly said he'd be back in December. 

• Post of the Week 3

31 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look Zach won't be on the Jets this season. And btw for all those saying Zach quit on the team after getting a concussion following the best game of his career when he was AFC Offensive Player of the Week. Why would he quit on the team after his best game. And if Zach quit after an injury what about Rodgers. Did he quit on the team too. Esp after he publicly said he'd be back in December. 

Why do you care so much that other fans think he quit?  So what.  You seem oddly emotionally invested in defending Zach's honor, a guy you admit "won't be on the Jets this season" and who has been nothing but a bust for our Jets.

• Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

If we go down to qb3, the season is done no matter who is qb3

Agreed. So might as well keep Zach at QB3 so I can run-around and tell everyone, Told you so...!" Ain't much but it's something. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No he has no point.  Matt without a clue rides the guy all the time.  He’s not in UT, has spent the offseason in NJ with Nicolette.  I know, you two are clueless.
Pointed that out and he now has switched his whine to he knows he doesnt work hard and you agreed.  None of us know what he does or doesn’t go.  His problems aren’t workout related.  They’re mental.  
Tell us, who has given him a trust fund, why would he need a trust fund given he’s made almost $40M?  And for bonus points, what’s the family business that will give the $40M man a job?  

Zach has been making you look silly for years keep it up

• Haha 1