Possible Suitor for Wilson

Keeping Siemian as QB3 would be okay by me.  Solid and steady.  Played well in general.  2-1 as a starter for what it's worth.  Zach will get picked up somewhere.  He does have that arm if anything.

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

2 hours ago, since1975 said:

Keeping Siemian as QB3 would be okay by me.  Solid and steady.  Played well in general.  2-1 as a starter for what it's worth.  Zach will get picked up somewhere.  He does have that arm if anything.

Oh no no no, can't sit through that trash again. Rather see a 6th or 7th round project hold that clipboard and learn. Besides if anything happens to Rodgers they'll wind up signing someone else anyway. Might as well invest in the future.

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Breaking: Wilson has been traded

Say what you want about Zach Wilson, but he's stayed relatively healthy throughout his career. So the Yankees have no interest.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Say what you want about Zach Wilson, but he's stayed relatively healthy throughout his career. So the Yankees have no interest.

He's was hurt and missed games every year he's been in the league.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sciond said:

At this point I might keep on as 3rd string.

Or trade him to the Saskatchewan Rough Riders.....

He's not even worth a pack of rough rider condoms.  Better hope his uncle has a job waiting for him at the airport as a baggage handler. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/20/2024 at 9:26 PM, Jet Nut said:

I hope you enjoy being wrong.  
Why do you think anyone cares or will be happy?  As if it will happen that Rodgers and Taylor both will go down, leaving ZW the only remaining QB in the NFL.

I’m miserable because I’m never wrong

• Haha 2

McCorkle’s rookie season is way better than any of ZW’s 3 years, and he went for a bacon egg and cheese McGriddles meal, a 6th rounder.

Zach Wilson has negative trade value.

The Jets would literally need to attach a free draft pick just to compensate the other team for taking on his salary.

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

McCorkle’s rookie season is way better than any of ZW’s 3 years, and he went for a bacon egg and cheese McGriddles meal, a 6th rounder.

If it had been @The Crusher negotiating he’d never have gotten the 6th rounder because he’d have yelled “Sold!” At some point between “bacon” and “meal”.

• Haha 2

Every day that goes by, the chance of Zach remaining gets larger ...

My guess... Draft day or release after draft... He will be scooped up the micro second he's released.

Thanks Woody.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

My guess... Draft day or release after draft... He will be scooped up the micro second he's released.

Thanks Woody.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

GM's will be tripping over each other to get at Slappy!

Happy Lets Go GIF by Football Australia

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

This is the sort of nightmare scenario that keeps @Matt39 up at night. 

33 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Thanks Woody.

Honestly, he might. But that’s his market. His trade value is next to nothing, or maybe exactly noting, and maybe less than nothing at all (as in they hand over Mr. Irrelevant just to get a little more money back). I’d imagine that someone will take a league minimum flyer on him if/when he’s cut, though. Very little harm in that. He could be safely carried on a practice squad, too. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

We had dream of this:

ferrari GIF

And we ended up with this instead.

Dougie Payne Ama GIF by Travis

Can't argue against this 

... It's amazing what a bad owner can do to a car in a couple years.