49 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Supposedly the bears are offering both of their first round picks

38 minutes ago, TBJ said:

We should hold out for 3.

Plus David Putney!

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Supposedly the bears are offering both of their first round picks

Funny when ZW sort of laughed off the question about whether he was worried about “seeing ghosts” vs NE like Sam Darnold

What a con

Turns out he’s 10x worse than Sammy

• Upvote 3

On 4/3/2024 at 9:02 AM, Jet Nut said:

OK.  You do realize I said you can’t have organized practices and your proof there are is that someone heard a lot of players have been in working out
Practices are a CBA violation

Yes if the coaching staff is there. ( organized) They are not-  Matt Crosby and the defensive line especially are working on there game every day.  MAXX Crosby taken these guys under his belt and working on their game themselves.( same when all pass rushers go to Von miller camp with Crosby). The Raiders believe they have the best defense line in all of football , and that group going to prove it.  Let’s see Lde M Crosby , Lt C Wilkins Rdt Nesta Jade Silveria ( this guy eats double teams) Rde Malcolm Koonce . ( good luck with any offense line try stopping that defense line).  Tyree Wilson last year first pick who they knew was going to take a year for him to get totally healthy.   He will play de ( run downs) and Dt on passing downs.   The Raiders were the last team to beat the Chiefs - there defense minus c Wilkins beat the crap out of the Chiefs .   Why you think NFL changed the rules to protect P Mahomes from the Defense line of the Raiders .   The Raiders have nice group of old ( Adam Butler ,J Jenkins)   with very young Dt (Nesta Jade Silveria , B Young - third rounder,  m butler , and runstuffer Marquan McCall ). The defense one Cb away from having one of the  best defense in all of football . 

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Yes if the coaching staff is there. ( organized) They are not-  Matt Crosby and the defensive line especially are working on there game every day.  MAXX Crosby taken these guys under his belt and working on their game themselves.( same when all pass rushers go to Von miller camp with Crosby). The Raiders believe they have the best defense line in all of football , and that group going to prove it.  Let’s see Lde M Crosby , Lt C Wilkins Rdt Nesta Jade Silveria ( this guy eats double teams) Rde Malcolm Koonce . ( good luck with any offense line try stopping that defense line).  Tyree Wilson last year first pick who they knew was going to take a year for him to get totally healthy.   He will play de ( run downs) and Dt on passing downs.   The Raiders were the last team to beat the Chiefs - there defense minus c Wilkins beat the crap out of the Chiefs .   Why you think NFL changed the rules to protect P Mahomes from the Defense line of the Raiders .   The Raiders have nice group of old ( Adam Butler ,J Jenkins)   with very young Dt (Nesta Jade Silveria , B Young - third rounder,  m butler , and runstuffer Marquan McCall ). The defense one Cb away from having one of the  best defense in all of football . 

Raiduhs suck.  5-12

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

It didn’t need this long a hype chart of the Raiders according to you.  
I said teams can’t practice until CBA allows it in the spring and you said “b.s.” Raiders have had 35 practicing.  They don’t.  

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It didn’t need this long a hype chart of the Raiders according to you.  
I said teams can’t practice until CBA allows it in the spring and you said “b.s.” Raiders have had 35 practicing.  They don’t.  

The league year is open now so Wilson is welcome to make an appearance. 

• Upvote 1

Me waking up on a Saturday: Ahhhh, it is Spring. What fresh new day awaits? I can do anything! Take the bike out? Go to the park! Try that new restaurant! Take a ride and grab lunch in the city? Read a book? Work on my memoir! Chest and tri’s at the gym! Embrace the day and not waste another second of my life on trivial things

<thirty seconds later, looks at phone and sees @Jetsfan80 has bumped this thread>

Me: HAHA HELL YEAH ZACH WILSON HAS NO TRADE MARKET. JAMAL ADAMS IS STILL ON THE STREET HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Me waking up on a Saturday: Ahhhh, it is Spring. What fresh new day awaits? I can do anything! Take the bike out? Go to the park! Try that new restaurant! Take a ride and grab lunch in the city? Read a book? Work on my memoir! Chest and tri’s at the gym! Embrace the day and not waste another second of my life on trivial things

<thirty seconds later, looks at phone and sees @Jetsfan80 has bumped this thread>

Me: HAHA HELL YEAH ZACH WILSON HAS NO TRADE MARKET. JAMAL ADAMS IS STILL ON THE STREET HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Your memoir?  I thought JN was your memoir!  :)

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 9:54 AM, LockeJET said:

Nobody is trading for Zach. teams will definitely sign him if he’s released but nobody’s trading anything for him unless we are giving them picks. 

^^^ So dismissive of the bidding war.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, T0mShane said:

LOL

Zach Wilson still has a job right now and Jamal Adams doesn’t

2 1st rounders for “da best in da nation” 😂

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 9:54 AM, LockeJET said:

Nobody is trading for Zach. teams will definitely sign him if he’s released but nobody’s trading anything for him unless we are giving them picks. 

Buffalo will sign him as qb3. He will then be qb2 beating out tribs and lead the greatest comeback in NFL history in the playoffs vs the jets just like frank Reich. 

Buffalo will then get blown out in the Superbow by Dallas when Allen returns from mono...

Jerry Jones and Jimmy hugging after the game 

Rodgers retires from football and moves to Tibet and becomes a Buddhist monk

The jets are then terrible and get the number one pick 

Archie Manning refuses to play for the jets.

Jets draft a blocking te instead but Woody tries to make him a defensive lineman...

The end 

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

On 4/4/2024 at 7:29 PM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Funny when ZW sort of laughed off the question about whether he was worried about “seeing ghosts” vs NE like Sam Darnold

What a con

Turns out he’s 10x worse than Sammy

Zach doesn’t need to see ghosts to suck

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 8:54 AM, LockeJET said:

He’ll be third stringer somewhere in 2025 and probably retire after that

Time for you Zach homers to admit no one wants Zach Wilson as their QB2, even if the Jets were to eat some of the remaining money in the process.

And let’s not gloss over some of the QB2s out there that Zach apparently can’t be bothered to be brought in to compete with for said QB2 jobs:

* Mike White (MIA)

* Josh Johnson (BAL)

* Jake Browning (CIN)

* Jarrett Stidham/Ben DiNucci (DEN)

* Easton Stick (LAC)

* Jeff Driskel (WSH)

* Brett Rypien (CHI)

* Sean Clifford/Alex McGough (GB)

* Jake Haener/Nathan Peterman (NO)

And it’ll only get worse for him after the draft.  

The entire league, collectively, has said “We’re good.”  # 2 overall pick.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2